Reviews for Saving Akane
hanako chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
very, very good story. how come u do not continue? no time?plz continue, love it. i cannot wait to read the (possible) future chapters.
hanako chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
lil green fairy zoey chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
u have taken 2 long 2 write another chapter! this is a really good fic but it hasn't been updated in so long! plez write more and soon!
elenasun chapter 3 . 2/10/2002
wow! dis story is great! please keep writin!
Makotojs chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
Another beautiful chapter.. oh it's so good!
may chapter 2 . 2/5/2002
Terrific story!
Makotojs chapter 2 . 2/4/2002
oh! I love this story! Heck, I like most of the stories you write. The ideas are very in depth. P Well, keep uo the good work and hope to see the next chapter out soon _
pokey chapter 2 . 2/4/2002
I love it! This is such a great idea for a story and you are doing an amasing job! Very cool!
Kawaii-e chapter 2 . 2/4/2002
Ohho! Some interessting kind of story. Please write MORE! Ölk-chan
BlackDragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Neat! I can say I've never seen this kind of plot before. I beleive I can guess who's kids they are. Can't wait for the next chapter.
T chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
ahh contine soon!
Bumblebee-Queen chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I love ALL of your fic, and this one looks like it will be just as awesome as the others! Wow! You surprise me every time. Awesome, awesome job.
CSMars chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
*smiles* this is so cool! Please do continue! I really want to see what you have in your sleeves!
firebird16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
that's really good! i hope that you'll get the next chapter out soon!
Trace of Late chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Oooh, the plot thickens! And yet I think I know where the resemblance thing is leading, though I must say, I don't know this plot. It seems to swiver between the manga...Very interesting! Keep writing!