Reviews for Letters From The Left Behind
nezumi13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow. Just Wow.
MoonIdiot chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
*sobs* it was BEAUTIFUL! Really REALLY great! Damn that Thomas... Mrr... But I'm glad that Ed-chan came and made Elicia feel better :3 Waa, Ed-chan, I missed you! *smooches* did ya forget me? *cackles*
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
awsome fanfic. i never thought of a fanfic about elicia growing up.
soni13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
wow, this is great! it's so realistic, from when she's just a little kid rambling about stupid things to a teenager dealing with real issues. i love this, you did an awesome job.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Really great story, you did a good job.
AUTOMATICjoy chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I haven't seen many Elicia stories yet, but by far this one tops all prior lists. I like the sub-plots which flow well with overall mood, and the evolution of Hughes' little girl all together is absorbing and well written. It has hints of "Go Ask Alice" minus the drug use.

I think it's quite beautiful, to risk sounding cliche.

Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Another -fantastic- story, my dear. Uterrly wonderful, from start to finish. Let me know when you start writing books, I want to help publish them. Heh.
ceyx0991 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This story is AWESOME! SPLENDID! I t really touched me. Thanks for writing this 'kaa-san, it was amazing, and I absolutely loved it. This is an inspiring story, words cannot express how much I love this story.