Reviews for Lullaby Syrup
Zarina3908 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Did you make this pairing up yourself? It seemed more like a friendship fic than anything else, well except for the son
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aww(: This is cute! I might just like DemyxNamine now...

-RV
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was simply adorable! I like this pairing all right, because they'd be cute together. And this song is so dreamy and perfect for the one-shot, that's for sure. Cute. XD
fangirlgeek chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ah! That was so cute! x3
ice bitten chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This was such a sweet, sweet story. X)

It kind of made my day :D
13yo chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
bronchitus sucks eggs.
Windracer Leopard chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I can't believe I havn't read this yet! Anyway, though this is late, congrats on the crack pairing. It was very cute. I found myself singing along. So, wonderful story. On a ranom tangent, thanks for the review replys! *goes off humming 'Beyond the Sea'*

-'Racer
MiddleLioness chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wonderful! I love this song. Keep up the good work.

glowingnarya :)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Awh this was so cute... You portray Demyx scarily well actually, well done. Hope you feel better :)
Firebloom chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow, I agree. I never really paid much attention to this pairing, but the way you wrote this -so sweet and innocent like it should be- makes me want to wish this pairing did have more love. Beautifully written for a one-shot if that's what it is!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Jeez, hope you feel better. Poor Nami/you...that sucks. I love the innocence of the pair in here. It was so cute! Absolutely fantastic! Demyx is so adorable, especially at times like this. And this is the kind of thing that makes you realize it's not pedophelia-that would be with Axel or Marly, but not Demyx. ;D
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That was really sweet of I liked though I don't really like demyx/namine.(I like demyx/yuffie even more of a crack pairing right?)Good job and i'm so sorry your sick.I'm so lucky I had Bronchitus when I was a baby,I don't remember having it!