Reviews for Detention with Professor Longbottom
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Good choice of Neville to teach this lesson.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Professer Longbottom is perfection.
novaflame16 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
i loved that! i love how cool you make neville lol
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aww that was so sweet Remus would be proud of Teddy and Neville :)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Neville is an awesome professor. I really like how he handled Teddy's detention, and that he's coming up with ways to help Teddy really get over his fears and control his temper.

I like the idea of "Teddy Days" at school. Sometimes you just need that, even without the werewolf-like side to a person. Teddy, you'll be fine.

Well written. Great read.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awwww well done Neville. He was always observant and it is true Remus helped show Neville that he was strong

wow AMAZING story!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Fantastic story. I loved how you showed Teddy's fears and how Neville helped him. It seemed very realistic and I thought you had them both wonderfully in character. It was great!
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
aw that's sweet. I've always thought of Neville as a good and considerate teacher.
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved this story, it was so sweet. I liked the idea that Teddy's Boggart was a werewolf and that Neville was able to help him defeat it.
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i really loved this. The two characters worked so well together, you wrote them very well. I loved the similarities between Neville and Lupin as teachers, both helping their students confidence. And 'Teddy days' sound adorable!
whisperkey chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Great portrayal of Neville. I really think you got him on the nose. And a realistic portrayal of Teddy as well, considering we know nothing of his personality.
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I absolutely loved this, and felt pretty choked up with Neville's strong conviction and courage with Teddy. Wonderful, wonderful story. :)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Really good! I like this. :)

KrisEleven~
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was so cool! I love Neville, and I think he would be a great teacher! I am adding this to my favorites!
Shadowman55 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I like it, it's the right way to deal with a problem, especially a very hairy problem.