Reviews for Dark Messiah
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Who on earth is High Max? I havent really played the megaman x games besides the 8th one.
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Very Cool Story
Torma Ximnus chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Welp, looks like you finally got me to delurk. Congratufrickinlations.

I see that you are following the normal pattern for the X series and most Megaman games in general. I am guessing that everything up to Sky Lagoon II is going to be sort of an impromptu drawn out first stage setting or something like that. Now, a few words on some of your characters.

Exilion: An interesting person. Personally, he is what I feel Zero was in the Zero series, except to a greater degree seeing as he has no emotions at all, or at least not any appreciable amount that you have hinted at.

Magmard Dragoon: An interesting addition. Finally someone who is able to stand on equal footing with Fafnir, or at least to the point that we have seen thus far. I must admit that the scenes that I have seen between the two of them thus far has been a cause for a certain amount of hilarity. It made me laugh, at least, and it's always a good thing to have at least some humor at points in a fic lest it become to overly serious...but I digress.

Fafnir: And now I have to wonder if you are just misspelling the name, or if this is actually how it is supposed to literally translate. You see, I have always seen the name spelled Fefnir, with an E, not an A. But like the other guardians, it's good that you brought him back.

Cero: Obviously a play on the word Zero, except you use the spanish term for it. This makes me wonder why you had an M instead of a C on his palm. Is Cero only a code name? I have to admit though, it's interesting how you seem to have combined Albert and Zero into one being like that and added the effect of something akin to the viruses mentioned in previous X games.

Signas: Now here is where I have to express a VAST amount of disappointment. When I saw the term Model S I immediately thought Sigma, and that he was finally, and I do mean FINALLY, going to be brought back as a good guy, much like he was before he decided to go Maverick. And then you bring in Signas. Words cannot express my disappointment on this matter, although I do admit that there are certain benefits to having a sniper on the team. He needs to have an upgrade so that his rifle can just be slung onto his back when not in use and be affixed to his arm hen in use so that it doesn't take so long to set up before attacking. In short, make him more like Searchman from the Battle Network series, since you seem to have decided to go the route of the sniper for Signas's choice of weapon.

Colonel: Yes. Hell yes. Hell fucking yes. Bringing back Colonel was definitely a smart move, and Iris as well, even if she is only a Cyber Elf in your story. I also like what you did with Zero and Colonel's first meeting since the events of X4. Colonel's question along with everyone's response had me responding in a fashion similar to Zero's own reaction to the question. Well played and well written.

Seth: Basically a good guy version of serpent, and this time he is human. I have to admit that I had misgivings thinking that it was all a trap at first, but I like what you've done with him thus far, and Marian as well.

Aile: You gave her and X a very obvious relationship from the start. I have to admit that I find it to be a nice addition, showing that even in the darkest of times, there are still people who can find ways to show how they care about each other.

Ashe, Grey, Vent, and Aile: Nice touch with how you gave relationships with these guys. I have to admit though that most of the time Ashe and Grey's relationship seems to be based more on getting each other riled up than anything else. I have to wonder how that is going to turn out in the end. As for Vent and Aile, I would remind you that they are supposed to be siblings, not just by adoption by Girouette (yes, that is his full name), but by the fact that they have the same birth mother. Therefore, if you intended on having any romantic entanglements between the two of them, I recommend against taking things too far, as a romantic relationship between blood siblings practically screams incest, and is even seen as such between siblings that do not have any relation to each other where birth parents are concerned. Still, I realize that everyone needs someone to lean on in trying times such as these. This however, brings me to my next point. The Reawakening of Model O and the events following that. While I understand that there are things that you are doing for the sake of your story, I am quite sure that I am not the only one that is irritated with you for how you decided that you had to make him go evil. Hopefully you have a way to bring him back or something, because it would really suck if he had to be killed as well, much like unto Giro in ZX.

Model O: An interesting touch, making him able to speak and all. I personally am wondering just how things are going to work where he's concerned, and what his real intentions are. Is he actually working with Cero of his own accord, or is he just under his control for the moment and going to attack pissed as hell when he finally snaps out of it? Then again, answering this question would be spoilers, and I know there are some things that you have to keep close to the vest. lol

Prairie: Tying her back to the Zero series as Alouette was an interesting choice, but one that I did not fail to conceive before getting to the point where it was actually revealed. I also like how you seem to be having her start to develop a relationship with colonel. I hope for good things from that.

Eden: A place and not a character, but still something that I would like to make mention of. I found it interesting how Albert, like Weil and Wily before them, not only made modifications to Cero, but also made some support units to help Cero with his goal. Indeed, it would seem as though Albert is truly determined to see that the Destiny of Destruction is seen through to completion. I have to wonder what is going to happen to the other four chosen ones though. Are they going to steal the Biometals back and side with the enemy, or are they going to join out heroes in the fight against them even if they might have intentions of destroying the world to remake it in their own way later on?

Well, that's probably about all I have for now. I am looking forward to the next chapter and the events that will transpire in it.
Zohaku chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
Nice work on this story. You should really update this story.
DarkShiftRising chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Aw crap, not Max again!

But since this is the Lagoon, I suspect Dragoon may have a chance to shine in the near future! After all, it's practically his home turf, plus he's got a score to settle with some inner demons.

Now, all that remains is to wait for Omega to snap out of it and tear that fake Cero a new one! There's only room for one arch-rival of Zero, and it ain't Cero!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

DarkShift Out!
DarkShiftRising chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Woot! Colonel!

I've noticed you seem to bring back a lot of the old heroes/antiheroes a lot. It seems I'm not the only one who thinks that way. But to be honest, I'm more a fan of the Zero series than the X series, so many of my resurrectees are more from then. Although if you needed a sniper, I thought Craft would have fit better...

Keep up the good work!

DarkShift Out!
DarkShiftRising chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
SnipersWin

Sniper Signas Epic Win!

As for Magma Dragoon, hell, anybody who can brawl like that with fire is awesome by default. And yes, Omega is the NUMBER ONE badass in the Megaman universe, hands down!
D-Generation XX chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Plz don't leave this dead, you're doing great with this story, so I hope you'll also update this soon, cause I'm already getting excited for the next chapter of high max's return, don't let the fans down
D-Generation XX chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Thank you so much for updating, things are starting to get really interesting, whoah High Max is gonna appear in the next chapter? I hope he's a good guy now, hahahaha I've even suggested him in my last review, I also hope Axl will join the fray soon, anyway please update soon and keep this up
D-Generation XX chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
this is getting good keep it up you're on a role, I hope Axl appears soon, and it would be also awesome if among the old faces to return are like Steel Massimo, maybe even some of Gate's creations like High Max, Blaze Heatnix or Blizzard Wolfang, or how about even the Maverick Hunter Storm Eagle
Unbecoming Me chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
I love it, but when will we be able to see some Grey and Ashe romance? Curious other wise awesome :D please update soon.
wolfer-2 chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Gee, you know.. a friend of mine and I were talking about how the characters of Megaman feel with what they are doing, so it's an odd surprise to see that you spoke and wrote of it as well, and today, no less.

Ah, anyway..

You're developing the characters pretty well, or at least making them more realistic and all. I liked how you managed this chapter, with the character relations, skeletons in their closets and whatnot.

Keep on writing,

wolfer-2
dragonshaun9 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
i like. very much,
wolfer-2 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
I must say, this is all getting extremly interesting.

Forgive me for not reviewing before, but I hardly ever get any time to do so.

Yes, I have noticed the philosophy that the games seem to manage, although I'd like to know more about what you think about it. Oh well, that would be left to some other time~ I have a lot to do yet.

Anyway, you've got an interesting story going on, so plow on ahead.

Best regards,

wolfer-2
D-Generation XX chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
this is getting good keep it up, I'm routing for ya, oh by the way this is dark knight vergil, this is my official account name, plz update this soon this story has potential, I hope Vent will break free from the mind control,