Reviews for Let Justice Be Done
MissShells chapter 20 . 3/21
a great story indeed! thank you for an amazing read!
Pseudonym P chapter 20 . 1/1
Fantastic! This makes for a wonderful read. I love the plot and twists and the character development is very, very well done. I also like how you molded the relationship. It's very hard to pinpoint where the hate ends and the love begins - brilliant. I have a few qualms about spelling and grammar and words and whatnot, but a beta can prove as an easy remedy to that.

Job well done! I applaud you. :-)
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 20 . 1/1
OMG! Its a beautiful piece, with all the plot twist, the interaction between characters and your writing style is amazing. I love it! Thank you for writing this piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Fantastic Story! Re-read this 5 times .
xx2991xx chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Bravo, a very well written story. Right from the first chapter I had a feeling that this would be the most memorable GS fanfic that I would read. It captivated me from start to the end. Well done!
ahiru.princess chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
please do make a sequel for this story... im so excited on whats going to happen in their married life... and on how are they going to cope up with cagalli being a captain and also athrun being one too... and would they have a child/ren...
pansy25 chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
This is really one of my favorite Gundam Seed stories. I was so good, it made me happy how they finally got together. I just love your writing, I really hope you write more Ahtrun/Cagalli stories. I have such an amazing gift of weaving all story together and ending it so wonderfully. Fantastic story from an artistic genius!
Ayla27 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
It's been a long time since I've read this story. I decided to reread it once again, and I'm glad I did because it's still amazing as ever. :) just wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful piece. :)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Loved it! They FINALLY found out the truth! The wait was killing me!
ShaNelSha chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I've lost count how many time, i've been read this,,, still i've tears in my eyes...!
Oh god, this story is EPIC :)

My fave quotes ever : (in this chappie)
'I only saw you' Athrun,, and i'm melted... *dreamy eyes*
'If i wasnt who iam, and you werent who you are, there would be no question about it.' Cagalli,, oh no, i'll go emo

Great Job. XD
just a reader chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
'Complicated'.. Yes you right Athrun!

At least, they met! i'll bet, there is LoVE At The FiRST sight...! beautifull. :)

you make me more curious, okay, time to read more...
just a reader chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Arrange married, eh?!
i LOVE your quote : ' Strong of Mind, Strong of Body, Strong of Heart.'
just a reader chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Now it's shocking. Meer was Athrun's wife. Wow, you're decribe Cags's character so mature, elegant and proud. I like it :)
Why would in the world they blame the responsibility to Cagalli? what a liar!
I'll bet, Athrun will hate and maybe take a revenge to Cagalli.
Honestly, when i'm read the summary i found it to lazy to read it 'cause i always want Cagalli to be all the first for Athrun. But when i'm read the first chapter, you take all of my attention and really excited to know what happen next! :)
ShaNelSha chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
you're my favorite!
lheyla chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
if i can remember my psswrd n user name, i am officially your fanz..!

this is my fav story ever! you're a great author..!

i already cry like a river when read this..! u decribe cagallis character so beautifull.. truthfully i already read thiz twice. . he.. shame on me, not find thiz story so soon..
fyi, i allready start to read the sequel.. but the main char not axc anymore (sad) but cant wait to read..

thx for the great story.. keep it up..

cya :D