Reviews for Let Justice Be Done
Carolithe chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
Just re-read this after 6 years and I still love it. Some spelling mistakes but on the whole, I just couldn't stop reading! Love the story & AU setting, what you did with the characters & MS/horses was a lot of fun :)
hitomi65 chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
Nice story
wk chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
A review for the entire story. I really did like your fantasy imagination. Though I somewhat turn a deaf ear to Meer being Athrun first wife but of course I understand the necessity of that. Though it was never fully stated but we assume Cagalli knew though still not clearly stated because what was written was about revenge only but no where was it mentioned at least Athrun should have said the only reason he harboured such hatred for Cagalli was because he thought that she killed Meer literally, than saving them. And he wouldn't have hated her if he had known the truth as in Cagalli never knew much about Le Cruscent treachery - that was not told to her.

Great story over all. I only recently came back to reading axc with the remastering of the GS series which I recently rewatched and remember why I love this couple so much and there weren't many decently well written stories like there is for Gwing with plots and story lines like this so imm happy to have finally found something great to read in this fathom. Congrats for being able to keep up writing such lengthy chapters!

You written the characters in proportion to what I can imagine them being in another setting esp. Cagalli.

Now just update your sequel!
LadyV chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Amazing plot. You captured Athrun's tragic flaw/subplot very well— indecision/indecisiveness that brings about so much of angst (that he deserves for not believing in Cagalli's character). I'm kind of sad that the scene where Cagalli learns what everyone REALLY thought wasn't dramatized further [so then she leaves him out of disappointment that he wouldn't trust/believe in who she really is and leaving conveniently with Kira's important summons and eventually Athrun chasing after to beg apology to learn she would've returned; the condemning party could've been the very last day of the marriage provisions so Athrun would've assumed she would have a year before she ever comes back.] Also, Mayu never played her musical piece to Cagalli, or what was revealed to us readers; I was curious which "Attha" wrote it: Cagalli's mother/grandmother [whether Cagalli knew the piece], or Cagalli herself. You mentioned Cagalli's capacity to play healing music... but she never performed it... :( It would've been a way for forgiveness/ or another way for Athrun to fall in love with her. [I imagined a scene where Mayu snuck in and speaking first the first time to grab everyone's attention, then to start playing... and Cagalli would somehow join in as accompaniment {if she knew the piece/has musical talent to join in}...and maybe Athrun can internally understand that someone who plays that kind of music cannot be cold-hearted.] Most of these imagined scenes were at the end I feel that you did rushed it but it still had a nice conclusion. Then ending is left purely to the imagination but there could always be a sequel ;p Will they stick to the 2 week minimum of being together/ marriage problems of being separate and/or the possibility of children?!
Cagalli was my favorite character in Seed and she was the amazing Lioness I remembered! Though I would like her to beat Athrun for once— in that fight scene, it was enough that Athrun went berserk/ 'seed' mode to win. I was iffed that she was too guilty/willing to be punished by Athrun; too submissive for my kind of girl/Cagalli but I guessed it worked with the story. It seemed like Athrun was exacting revenge via Yzak. Kind of cliche where Athrun lifted her guilt: Kira's way of saying it wasn't her fault was horrible which led to Athrun's explanation much more helpful in the end. Kira- I had a lovehate relationship with this guy [the 'Romeo guy' that tries to mediate but gets others killed in the process/not himself] throughout the anime and I loved his 'overprotective brother' caricature— amazing comedic relief. The innuendos with Flay.. I had hoped she stayed an enigma and Kira was platonic to others till he met Lacus; Lacus was always the perfect pink-haired princess and I love how in character she remained in this world. The story seems to revolve around Athrun the most because of his character development, and I mentioned his tragic flaw, and because of it/just like the anime, I viewed him as annoying. WHY IS HE ALWAYS ON THE WRONG FKN SIDE. And he takes forever to switch to the 'right' side. Shinn, though, wins the award as the most annoying character...ever. I shouldn't blame the guy since it was the Seed's world that brought along his flaw, but I cannot help it. I wanted him to attack Cagalli, but to lash out when Athrun couldn't in the end [so in the end, Shinn set it up]. He listened to Athrun too much. Dearka's subplot was sweet...happy endings for everyone? Yzak, who I dislike in the anime...he is my Favorite one from THIS fanfic. His decision to not reveal the truth to Athrun— BEAUTIFUL. 'you reap what you sow'; it would've fit perfectly with my imagined scene of Cagalli leaving Athrun in disappointment
Finally, there's that theme of justice and peace that overhangs Athrun and the latter that overhangs all gundam series. I love the tension for peace that was brought about and continued to loom; just like in the series! [The falling of treaties with the Federation at the end does make room for a sequel y'know ;p ]. Justice is the political concept I'm discussing in my class [Plato's Republic] and it argues the inherent value of being just when it doesnt seem advantageous. Athrun believes in helping friends, harm to enemies but struggles with that conception of justice because of his tragic flaw it was amazing how this theme fitted overall with the midterm I'm supposed to be studying for.
I can no longer read far away now so I'm going to end this; Thanks for putting up such an amazing story! Keep writing 3
LadyV chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
{Am I double submitting this? sorry if it is. You may disapprove of this one.}[spoiling review] This. It must be the longest fanfic I ever read... 200k of words compiled into 20 chapters?! I read it nonstop and literally could not sleep a wink: from like 7pm tried stopping around 5am...but I was too wide awake to stop so I finished around noon. I was worrying that I was a slow reader [read from my phone] but your chapters were just long. Not that it's a complaint, you pack alot of depth and development with each chapter. It's interesting how you wove this world to be similar to the Seed/Destiny world and how many characters you can incorporate into it, while still retaining their personalities! Horses/Gundam names?- Clever! I was GundamWikiing characters to help visualize their faces. I'm sure there wasnt this sort of guide for you when you were compiling this story so props to you for writing down all names!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
wow. i love it.
i havent had a wink.
i love reading long stories. it always made my day but sheesh its taking its toll. lol and im still reading chap 15. i just cant help it but review. my heart XD
MissShells chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
a great story indeed! thank you for an amazing read!
Pseudonym P chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
Fantastic! This makes for a wonderful read. I love the plot and twists and the character development is very, very well done. I also like how you molded the relationship. It's very hard to pinpoint where the hate ends and the love begins - brilliant. I have a few qualms about spelling and grammar and words and whatnot, but a beta can prove as an easy remedy to that.

Job well done! I applaud you. :-)
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
OMG! Its a beautiful piece, with all the plot twist, the interaction between characters and your writing style is amazing. I love it! Thank you for writing this piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Fantastic Story! Re-read this 5 times .
xx2991xx chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Bravo, a very well written story. Right from the first chapter I had a feeling that this would be the most memorable GS fanfic that I would read. It captivated me from start to the end. Well done!
ahiru.princess chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
please do make a sequel for this story... im so excited on whats going to happen in their married life... and on how are they going to cope up with cagalli being a captain and also athrun being one too... and would they have a child/ren...
pansy25 chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
This is really one of my favorite Gundam Seed stories. I was so good, it made me happy how they finally got together. I just love your writing, I really hope you write more Ahtrun/Cagalli stories. I have such an amazing gift of weaving all story together and ending it so wonderfully. Fantastic story from an artistic genius!
Ayla27 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
It's been a long time since I've read this story. I decided to reread it once again, and I'm glad I did because it's still amazing as ever. :) just wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful piece. :)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Loved it! They FINALLY found out the truth! The wait was killing me!