Reviews for Let Justice Be Done
why0tea.breakpancake chapter 20 . 3/15
this is still one of my favourite asucaga fanfics, perhaps my fav of all fanfics across the other anime series. i'm re-reading after Gundam Seed Freedom (ya know..the movie, in case you didn't know XD)
Gureisu23 chapter 20 . 5/15/2021
Thank you so much for creating this story! The best thing ever! This made me really happy. Thank youuuu
baekcitrac chapter 20 . 2/21/2021
I’m so sad that I already finished this fanfic. Like why did it have to end ㅠㅠ
To be honest I had a hard time imagining the concept in this AU but when I went on, I just couldn’t stop reading! Like this is such a gem. I wanted to read more. I could feel the tension and emotions in every chapter. The characters are beautiful and even if they’re serious most of the time, there are still funny moments that were inserted that made me laugh at 5am. Thank you much for finishing this fanfic. I just wished I found it sooner. 3
Paramyth chapter 20 . 6/15/2020
This is a lovely story. Thanks for the happy ending, cuz i hate sad ending! You couldn't imagine how pleased i am these days rushing reading your story. Well done!
Paramyth chapter 9 . 6/14/2020
Come on Athrun, oh my god this makes me sick!
Paramyth chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
In the canon, i hate flay. But in your story, i somehow like her. She was a badass, fierce warrior, from how Kira portrayed her. If only Gundam SEED's director developed her in such a way then it would be good - i mean sometimes the antagonist need not to be hate-able, right?
Paramyth chapter 5 . 6/14/2020
This is getting good ngl. Kira and Lacus are not my fav but they are nice together.
Paramyth chapter 4 . 6/14/2020
I like the dance part. It's natural, flowing, not too spoiling. I'm heading to chapter 5!
Paramyth chapter 3 . 6/14/2020
After Cagalli has new design at gundam cafe this week one of my internet friend recommends this fic i quickly jump here. So far i don't regret it at all. It was amazing. The story is neat and pretty natural. Nice to read this again, it's been 20 years since Gundam SEED aired!
Karensshi1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
hi just finished reading this again! i lost count how many times Ive read this! this truly is a masterpiece. The first time was several years ago! I think I will read this again sometime in the future! You are a great writer! ️
Nostalgia-hime chapter 20 . 11/7/2019
You know, I first read your novel when I was still in college, saved it as a favorite classic and almost a decade after, I am still enthralled by the magic of your masterpiece. Maybe you will not be able to read this now for perhaps you have outgrown them, or are just busy with life. Or maybe you will, as I hope you would. Know that your work has been an inspiration to me all those years. You have taught me the value of forgiveness in the face of justice and revenge. The honor and pain of self-sacrifice. The beauty of love between sisters and people whether or not they were bound by blood. Now I am working as a leader myself, guiding people and inspiring people, dreaming with people for a better world, I reread Let Justice Be Done and draw inspiration from the Captain Cagalli Yula Attha you have created. Though I love her in the original series, you have made her character so simply complex and complexly simple that she has become a role model I have admired and tried to emulate in how I deal with life and in how I lead. I could only hope to one day be as well-rounded, and strong and beautiful like her. I do hope you read this and know that you are a treasure. I only found the sequel about two years ago and it is a shame that you weren't able to finish it. Nonetheless, I know you have your reasons and I am still grateful that you took the time to start it. Perhaps it is fated to be left up to our imagination whatever happens next. That is the beauty of works such as yours. I still keep tabs for an update, until then, I pray you the best of wishes. Thank you.
Endymion Selene chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
After all these years I never meet with this fanfic, its thruthly nice to read something AU and netherless from another era. I really enjoy the idea of the Haumea Elite and Orb and the concept of both lands. Lets see what Athrun has betweem his hands!
FalconRukichi chapter 20 . 12/7/2018
Read this several times yet still leaving a very big impact such a teary moment, happy, hatred, lovely, brotherly, sisterly ect. i love thisssssssssssss!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2018
This is a masterpiece ! My favorite AsuCaga story so far.
The misunderstanding during all the plot was killing me...some times I would have cry of frustration...but man...what a story.
I love how you characterized Cagalli and the Himean hierachy.
Thank you for this awesome story!
wonderlandbomb chapter 20 . 11/5/2018
I still cry when Sting, Miguel, and Mayu (especially Mayu) clarify the misunderstanding. I love it, I love it, I love it.

This story is such an AsuCaga CLASSIC, I hope you’re so proud.