Reviews for Naruto:Reborn
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 3/13
sasuke DOES suck! He's too favored by the author of canon and thus fans HATE the character, I personally wouldn't have minded it too much IF the author would have killed off the character at the end of the series, in fact it seems the only LOGICAL way if you think of it, but he favored the character AGAIN and let the piece of trash live, SO it's no problem bashing the HELL outta him! One thing I WILL say though is now that the elders and council and "sensei" Kakkashi KNOW Naruto's lineage, they have NO CHOICE but to give him the same treatment as sasgay, I mean if your gonna bend over backward to protect ONE bloodline, then you gotta do the same with the other "bloodline" that is just as powerful (no matter who possesses it because he won't be the ONLY one forever)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
it seems you've been misinformed, there is nothing attractive in having whiskers on your face. Let alone deep whiskers. maybe if you are from our side of the world, you'd know what am talking about.
hellking.anime chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
message me the name of the remake
Giulia chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Please! No, please don't put Sakura in the harem! Instead add femKakashi! or/and femShika ;) (I'm a fan of S & S B *Sasuke & Sakura Bashing* )
PS: you story is fantastic! Are you going to put some lemon
Please *drop on her knees*
hubnnick chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Funny
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
YAY! Sakura no Banshee isn't in the harem!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Who the fuck created that CRA shit? I'm going to kill the bastard who did.
Lemarteskun chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
truly awesome story .. i hope there is more
Matsu chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
no Sakura! does anyone watch the Anime? or read the Manga? she beats the shit out of him for the dumbest shit I mean hello no parents, no help, not many people to talk to? its no wonder he has no common sense about what to say or do around others much but she hits him hard enough to cause any number of things like brain damage, cracked skull, or even death considering she later learns Tsunade's Super Strength. I mean come one people there isn't a episode where she isn't hitting him or berating him in her loudest voice even after he returns from his 3 year training she still hits him hard enough to bury his head in the hard street up to his chest and you all think her and he needs to be together can someone say massive spouse abuse (Naruto) anyone? Here is one last tidbit the only think she has in common with Kushina is her being a hothead, Hinata beats her hands down in everything else so get over it! Look it up if you don't believe me idiots!
Potterformers chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
get rid of female Gaara, he a fucking male.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
is yugito nii, female matatabi the nibi no bakeneko, anko mitarashi, and hana inuzuka going to be part of his harem?
king chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
googd
Keeper of the Fandom chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Oh my good Gods. Those last couple sentences...
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
It was great, no need to change anything really, just keep going with the story the way you were before.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Short mort, as long as you keep writing new chapters I'm happy... (4 years later)

COME ON MAN, ONLY ONE CHAPTER?!