Reviews for Naruto:Reborn
Flutters Is Shy chapter 11 . 9/12
Personally, I was really enjoying the story, your writing style gives the story a jumpy, fun vibe. My only 'problem' was that some spots felt like they needed visible scene breaks. That is all.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 11 . 6/14
you should put a note in the summery or first chapter that this story is not finished even though it is labeled finished.
It wes good and you end it you bastard ?!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 7 . 4/26
the cats name is tora not toma have you watched naruto? if so when was the last time you watched it?
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 5 . 4/26
team 8 and 10's members are back wards team 8 is kuranais team and team 10 is team inoshikacho
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
I still say SOMEONE outta "shred" those civilians instead of like EVERY story giving them a "free pass".
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
I know you haven't made much progress on the "remixed" version of this, and I want to say that it's disappointing to see something such as this to suddenly come to an end when it has such potential. My final word for this would be the advice to continue it.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Well, yay to unexpected yet welcome political marriage! I myself had a similar idea in mind for Naruto and Hinata.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Okay... Besides excluding Sakura and Anko, the list of ladies is a good one. Plus, loving the story!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
I have decided that I would like to see Sakura as one of Naruto's ladies, if that isn't too much to ask. On another note, enjoying this.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Okay, this is strange, yet I am enjoying it so far. Definitely want to read on. Also, I support this list of ladies for Naruto, especially Hinata, Ino, and FemKyuubi.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
sasuke DOES suck! He's too favored by the author of canon and thus fans HATE the character, I personally wouldn't have minded it too much IF the author would have killed off the character at the end of the series, in fact it seems the only LOGICAL way if you think of it, but he favored the character AGAIN and let the piece of trash live, SO it's no problem bashing the HELL outta him! One thing I WILL say though is now that the elders and council and "sensei" Kakkashi KNOW Naruto's lineage, they have NO CHOICE but to give him the same treatment as sasgay, I mean if your gonna bend over backward to protect ONE bloodline, then you gotta do the same with the other "bloodline" that is just as powerful (no matter who possesses it because he won't be the ONLY one forever)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
it seems you've been misinformed, there is nothing attractive in having whiskers on your face. Let alone deep whiskers. maybe if you are from our side of the world, you'd know what am talking about.
hellking.anime chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
message me the name of the remake
Giulia chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Please! No, please don't put Sakura in the harem! Instead add femKakashi! or/and femShika ;) (I'm a fan of S & S B *Sasuke & Sakura Bashing* )
PS: you story is fantastic! Are you going to put some lemon
Please *drop on her knees*