Reviews for The Oracle of Gryffindor COMPLETE
helena chapter 3 . 3/21
Oh My God! this fic is so amazing I can't even handle it! The idea of James having visions of Remus and Sirius is soooo funny and the end is very cute! I just love this ship so much and your fic is funny and fluff and it's kind of rare to find this combination excecuted so perfectly! Thank you, really, for writing this. I really love it 3
yaAAAAAAAS chapter 3 . 1/9
so good thank you
just-another-crack-in-a-wall chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
When James said, "It's always the quiet ones," I was dying of laughter. Over all this is one of my favorite fics. Now I feel really bad for James ;-;
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
HAHAHAHAHA omg
Akuma no Amy chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Hahaha :) a really funny story! Poor James haha!
Parnita chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Oh my this was so funny! Poor prong!
BlazeOnBitches chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I like how you named the professor "Delphi". It's like the Oracle of Delphi in Greek mythology. Clever of you.
Sarcastrophe chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Round of applause, that was pretty damn hilarious :D
FireboltErised chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
oh man...i was bored in office (sleepy too).. so i put an hold to my work and came here, read this story.. i almost got caught twice for laughing out..had to disguise my snorts and laughter as coughs... I LOVE IT!
merthurlocked chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Hahahaha, OMG this was brilliant! Well done, your an amazing writer:) Loved it and the way James was! Haha that was so funny!
KayleighOx chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Aww! I loved this story, it was so cute and funny!
MusicLover19 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
That made me laugh :) really good story, you did well
Quill Scribblings chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Definately the best fic ever-funny, cute, smutty locations... Sounds pretty awesome, by the way. I'd love to read a fic of them actually acting out the imaginnings... Lx
Quill Scribblings chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
OHH MYY GODD. I can't look...
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
God, this is hilarious! Sirius' antics make me laugh so hard! Brilliantly written and original. Methinks 'tis bloody brilliant.