Reviews for Fighters and Weapons
myriad-souls chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
You couldn't summarise him better than that last line. Powerful.
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
So, what I took away from this story is...Uchiha Sasuke has a small penis.

Sai would probably agree with my assessment.
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Somewhat accurate, scary but accurate.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I love how you express this! Especially the last line where Naruto actually is becoming the legend while Sasuke who dreamed of bringing back the honour of his clan only makes it worse than Itachi supposedly did. The last line is my favourite. Love this!
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow...that's deep. I. . .can't think of anything else to say, sorry, mind just blanked. I'll be reading more of your works, though.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
somervta chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I know that the odds are you'll never read this review. Looking at your profile, I realise that you appear to have left the site. I'm writing this review not so you can read it, but because it deserves it. All of your stories that I've read do. Your writing is truly beautiful.
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i cried when read this
Lio's Itachi chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Creepy but accurate.
andrewmoda5033 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Amazing work on your "looking underneath the underneath"
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Now this is what being introspective is all about, very interesting
bakapervert chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That's quite a good description.
nimb09 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
ah man it beautifully done. love how every person got something different image about them.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 2/16/2010

it pisses me off a little bit to be honest. you can write something truly epic like this, and i cant even phrase a review to tell you how good it is.

you have a hell of a way with words.

and I don't.

after reading that, and now trying to write a review. because even if i have no idea what to say this fic DESERVES a review.

it makes me feel so fucking clumsy.

good for you.