Reviews for The Most Romantic Day of the Year
nyckiii chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Ooh- loved it! Will the next chapter be for Emmett and Rose? Update soon! ;)
VamptasticVeronica chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
gosh, i feel bad for the cullen kids...their parents 'doing it' *shivers* akwardness, i don't even wanna picture mine *gag* anywhoo...it was interesting -smirks-
MidnightxRed chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
more please?
BiteMe1918 chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
It was great, except it sounded a bit too...Emmett and Rosalie-ish.I think Carlisle and Esme's lemon should be a bit sweeter, more romantic. Thats my opinion. Update soon!
School Librarian chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Cute story, and just in time for Valentine's! Edward is so romantic, and Jake just needs to disappear and leave the lovebirds alone. I'll definitely keep reading...
taratroubles chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
that was cute. you should've made it a little more romantic. i loved it.
VamptasticVeronica chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i love fluffyness ] i'm confused by the date...valentine's day is febuary 14th well bella agreed to marry edward june 13th! so are they already married? is she a vampire? and why is she still living with charlie is she's supposed to be in alaska? maybe i'm thinking to hard. anyways i love it! update soon
Megan9688 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i deffinitly think there should be some lemons in there! it was very good by the way!
SansaEverlark chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I loved it! Please update soon I really want to see what all the Cullen couples do! And yes I think you should go for a lemon :-) x
MoMosStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I love your story. I think you should hange it to M and have some lemon between Rose and Emmett
BiteMe1918 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aw its great! And dont worry about making it too fluffy. The fluffier, the better! hehehe please update soon!
ginnyluver chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
no offense but that did not have the bella and edward love if you understand what i am saying and a little lemons would be good.
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
wow..

cant wait for the others _

it's really good..

and hm...

lemon would spice it up a bit..but its good either way

but if you add lemon make sure there is still tones of fluff..
BB chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aw, that was so cute! You should do one for Emmett and Rosalie, they're my favorite couple! And Carlisle and esme, they need more fan fic love
TwilightMoonEclipse chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I love it and to answer yuor question... yes...
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »