Reviews for The Start of Something Special
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh golly I was almost in tears reading this. Poor, poor Lily! Well done Dumbledore and James.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like your story about what might have happened between them. Mostly I read about James's parents dying and that changing things - you having Lily's parents die makes it a really different take. While I'd say your writing style has improved over the last four years, this was still really good, and I especially loved the way you wrote James and Lily interacting. Great work!
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was a much sadder Maurader era fic. Sad ones surrounding this group is hardly ever sad, so this was very different and you did it well. I liked the convo between Lily and James. Nice job!
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow! I love this! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Very well-written too! XX
nerdify chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was great! I've always wondered what Harry's parent's story was. Now I have an idea! Sort of... it's fiction. But yeah, thank you for writing this! :)
taylorxxsue chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Brava!

Excellent. I loved it

~Tayy
SaRaPiE chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
this is really good!
WeirdStone chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
awesome! haha

i'd ask you to continue it..to add more chapters but im guessing that would completely ruin the whole..point of the story? haha write more! you're really good at it..
griiffins chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Sweet stuff here, Hels! A nice, lengthy one-shot - just what I needed to take my mind off food! I've given up snacking in between meals for Lent and it's KILLING me already! I might go to Church on Sunday. You going?

Again, excellent. I need to write something. I feel the creativity bursting to be let out!

How're things? We don't seem to talk much anymore. Speak soon! ]