Reviews for 357 Conversations About One Thing
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 1/1
Makes less sense than Douglas Adams's Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy! Very well done. You and the doctor do speak such wonderful nonsense
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Bwahahaha! Weird, but wonderful! :)
cjsmalley chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
So damn funny! "When I was a young woman"...I think I would've hung up at that point...And hid...For a very long time. Probably checking periodically that I was, in fact, still the correct gender. Oh the images...So unclean! No shower would be enough to erase that bit!

And the beastiality bit, oh dear!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
What? HAHAHA!
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh, that was funny. I love how he takes so long to make a point.
lokiwolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was great! "You know how you have laws against bestiality on your planet?" Oh I bet she loved that one.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
*giggles* I'm torn between the asexual theory and...well, this theory, actually.

The voice in this is really wonderful, complete with irrelevant rambling and general tactlessness. I can really imagine Ten saying it.

I'm adding this to my C2, the Tin Dog.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was great. Multiple parts of it made me laugh. Especially the ending. Squee. . Good job.
Lindir's Ghost chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
"Stud muffin". Brilliant...
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was hilarious. I love your Doctor Who oneshots. You write him so amazingly. I'm not sure I understood everything, so I'll definitely be re-reading it for full comprehension later. Anyway, just wanted to let you know how awesome you are.
Mad-Eye-Maddi chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
LOL XD

This is hilarious...if not somewhat crude and disturbing when you think about this really coming from a 900 year old dude...it's like having the talk with your Pop or something LOL

But anyway, this is hilarious, and I absoloutely loved it.

Your Doctor sounds alot like David Tennants and Peter O'Tooles Casanova in some bits LOL

Well done, and thanks a heap for posting
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
"My past record shows that I am not asexual. Far from it. I am fully functional. I am all systems go. I am quite the stud muffin.

Nevertheless.

Yes, I know you didn’t want that to be my next word.

Yes, I’m aware of that.

However."

So, so, SO bizarre. )
cheri1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
LMAO! i didn't realize until the end that he was on the phone. i figured you were just showing only his side of the conversation. this is great!