Reviews for Fantasy
Serenity312 chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
Omg! This was absolutely amazingly perfect! Loved, loved, loved it! I have no words. The plot was very unique, the details were very descriptive. The only slight repetitive grammar error was the may/mina in some sentences. Where Mina was used in "Mina help you?" instead of May. But everything was wonderful. I'm very glad came across this story. Thank you so much for sharing !
dark shadowed rose chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
this was awesomeness, AWESOME! seriously just the right mix of humor and serious adventure, just what i was looking for.
DestinyManifested chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
While I did enjoy this, is there any possibility that you'll post the old super long version hat was on ASMR again? For nostalgia's sake? :)
Bloodsong chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
*falls out of chair laughing*

Okay, that was all kinds of awesome. I'm going to go see if I can find your book on Amazon. You've got the talent I wish I had!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
Hey Lois,

I read your story. I liked it; but there were many things that I noticed that I just couldn't hold in.

1. AU. This story, even taking into account that its AU, only just barely works as a SM story. Completely AU setting, and slightly OC characters... this hardly resembles Sailor Moon at all. This was particularly glaring when Ami showed up for like two paragraphs. I liked Artemis, though. The chickens made me wince just as much as they made me smile... so that was weird, but okay. Magic stuff was fine.

2. Plot. Characters were great. Settings were awesome. Pros were solid. But... Herman? ... Yeah. That guy... What was his motivation again? Oh, yeah- he was evil. Evil with a capital E. That's pretty much it. Or perhaps I should say insane? Either way, I felt you could have done better than that.

I know, I know. "If I had made him be abused as a child or whatever, you would have just complained about it being a cliche motivation, anyway", right? A fair point.. but still. It distracted me from the other parts of the story. The same goes for Herman's henchman dude.

Maybe Herman could have originally been a good guy, healing people an stuff, but then somehow became a victim of using too much magic, which fried the part of his brain that held his morals, or something.

3. The naked thing. Yeah... this seemed like a tired device to me. I guess it got the job done, but it felt... contrived. An easy way to raise the stakes and create conflict. It reminded me of "Enchantment," by Orson Scott Card.

Um, yeah. So those are the things that bothered me. Everything else was pretty good. I particularly liked the 1st person POV narrative structure. But, like I said, I enjoyed it. So good job, and keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Ducks
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
What's a professional author like you doing slumming it at ? You should be out writing more awesome novels.

But, you used the word 'superfluous', so all is forgiven.

... What? It's a great word!
angrydango chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Aww. Here I am again reading your story. For the life of me I can't imagine why you didn't receive more reviews. I saw someone say that this story was on par with Alicia Blade's "The House on Thornrose Lane" and I think both were written well, but your angst and the perfect ending of this story, the sense of adventure.. They all mesh so much better. And what really gets me is you really don't have to have any background in Sailor Moon to understand what's going on in this story. It's so AU that you really could change all the names and still have a perfectly good story. I'm pretty sure I've said this before in a previous review but I can't believe this didn't sell as an original. I'd pick this over Twilight any day :) At any rate, I'm not even sure if you still log on here from time to time but I had to come back and review again. Thank you so much for writing my favorite story.
unlockurdestiny chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
awww that was a really cute ending. good story !
Alpacca Joe chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Coming from a tried and true fan of your Sailor Moon fic, this far into the story I'd have to say I like the original better. The little things you changed/removed gave Serena more character.

Doesn't mean I'll stop reading here, though. I'll finish the story off, see if I don't change my mind by the end.

Though I think it was funnier in the original version that she said "naked as Lady Godiva," as opposed to just "naked" here.
Kayla chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
First, I have to say, "wow!" freaking loved it. One of the best stories here. I laughed and got nervous and even squealed a couple times. There were a few grammar mistakes but trust me, they were insignificant. Although the whole "May and Mina" thing through me for just a sec. If you don't know what i'm talking about read through and you will. Still an all around favorite!
Alpacca Joe chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I remember this from my ASMR days. I still read it every year, if I get the chance. :)
Death and Rebirth chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
love the ckicken part!
Lauralithia2 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
This story is amazing! Are you doing a sequel to it? It would be the coolest if you did. Again, one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. Would you mind if I printed it out to have on hand in case I can't find it online again? If not, I totally understand.
Lauralithia2 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
Nest. Story. Ever. X) no joke.
A Fan chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
I hate when I finish a story that I absolutely loved! And this was one of the best fics I have read in such a long time. Congratulations on the publication and I plan on looking into your work!