Reviews for Fantasy
Lauralithia2 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
This story is amazing! Are you doing a sequel to it? It would be the coolest if you did. Again, one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. Would you mind if I printed it out to have on hand in case I can't find it online again? If not, I totally understand.
Lauralithia2 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
Nest. Story. Ever. X) no joke.
A Fan chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
I hate when I finish a story that I absolutely loved! And this was one of the best fics I have read in such a long time. Congratulations on the publication and I plan on looking into your work!
dekita chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Another awesome chapter, I was dying at the part where Serena was battling in her bare flesh, quite literally! I can't believe I hadn't thought to read this story until now. There's so much mystery, and I want to know so much more. You've definitely done an excellent job at keeping me on my toes. Bravo!
dekita chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
This is an amazing story! All of that written in just one chapter! You are amazing, Lois Fogg. The ending to this chapter made me laugh out loud! Now I see why the chapter was named this way. Hahahaha easily removable items
angrydango chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
:) This story always keeps me coming back. Even though my die hard Sailor Moon fan girl days are long gone, I still find myself searching around the web (which has become increasingly challenging since ASMR disappeared /) for this story only to have my eyes glued to my laptop screen into early hours of the morning. The angst is classic and gets me hooked even now, 6 years after my first read through. Well rounded story and I really cannot fathom why it didn't sell. Keep up the good work :D I plan on buying a copy of your published fantasy~
kalahiras chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
I think I would have liked to see some resolution between Mina and Serena, she just sort of... disappeared, and Serena seemed awful okay with it, despite how much she cared for her. I know she had other things on her mind, Mamoru and whatnot, but still.

It was a very lovely story, however, I laughed a lot.
venus chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
wonderful writing. I like this revision but I'm a traditionalist and I still like the original version.
linds0001gmail.com chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I read this story practically eons ago on ASMR, before it changed hands for what seems like 5 times. I loved it! Even though I've been out of the fandom for several years now and don't really look for new SM stories all that often, I have a rather big soft spot for it when I see stories favorited by authors I trust for recommendations. And I will admit to still on occasion thinking about your story, usually when no one mentions how the heroine deals with that time of the month! It always makes me smile! I'll get around to rereading several times I'm sure, but I thought I'd stop and let you know how awesome it is to find this even though I was looking for something completely different! A wonderful accident, thank you for reposting it!
venusgoddess chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
It's wonderful that you posted here so that everyone can appreciate it. Hope that you'll write more soon. I like both versions but for the purposes of sentimentality, I like the first version.
Henna Ryans chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
This story completely captivated me! It is a brilliant piece of writing and I'm so glad that you decided to share it with the world. Cheers to you! :)
Diona Aronwen chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
Oh goodness, I can't believe I've never reviewed this story! It's one of my absolute favorites, to be honest. In fact, I would definitely put it in the same league as Alicia Blade's "The House on Thornrose Lane."
Moonygirl'04 chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story and intend to buy your book as soon as possible!
Smarty Cat chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Can I just say thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this here? Of course, I can! Fantasy was one of the first fics I followed, and I have so many fond memories of reading the original story as it was being written back when I was new to the internet. I'll have to check out this revised version and see how well my memory has stood the test of time!

Mega-congrats on the official book too! Shall have to likewise check that out.
Lacy chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
Absolutely amazing story! I totally think you should publish this! Man now I really want to know what happens after this! It seems like there should be a sequel or something. I don't even know, but oh my gosh it's amazing! :D
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »