Reviews for Fantasy
angrydango chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
:) This story always keeps me coming back. Even though my die hard Sailor Moon fan girl days are long gone, I still find myself searching around the web (which has become increasingly challenging since ASMR disappeared /) for this story only to have my eyes glued to my laptop screen into early hours of the morning. The angst is classic and gets me hooked even now, 6 years after my first read through. Well rounded story and I really cannot fathom why it didn't sell. Keep up the good work :D I plan on buying a copy of your published fantasy
Soliloquists chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
I think I would have liked to see some resolution between Mina and Serena, she just sort of... disappeared, and Serena seemed awful okay with it, despite how much she cared for her. I know she had other things on her mind, Mamoru and whatnot, but still.

It was a very lovely story, however, I laughed a lot.
venus chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
wonderful writing. I like this revision but I'm a traditionalist and I still like the original version.
linds0001gmail.com chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I read this story practically eons ago on ASMR, before it changed hands for what seems like 5 times. I loved it! Even though I've been out of the fandom for several years now and don't really look for new SM stories all that often, I have a rather big soft spot for it when I see stories favorited by authors I trust for recommendations. And I will admit to still on occasion thinking about your story, usually when no one mentions how the heroine deals with that time of the month! It always makes me smile! I'll get around to rereading several times I'm sure, but I thought I'd stop and let you know how awesome it is to find this even though I was looking for something completely different! A wonderful accident, thank you for reposting it!
venusgoddess chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
It's wonderful that you posted here so that everyone can appreciate it. Hope that you'll write more soon. I like both versions but for the purposes of sentimentality, I like the first version.
Henna Ryans chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
This story completely captivated me! It is a brilliant piece of writing and I'm so glad that you decided to share it with the world. Cheers to you! :)
Diona Aronwen chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
Oh goodness, I can't believe I've never reviewed this story! It's one of my absolute favorites, to be honest. In fact, I would definitely put it in the same league as Alicia Blade's "The House on Thornrose Lane."
Moonygirl'04 chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story and intend to buy your book as soon as possible!
Smarty Cat chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Can I just say thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this here? Of course, I can! Fantasy was one of the first fics I followed, and I have so many fond memories of reading the original story as it was being written back when I was new to the internet. I'll have to check out this revised version and see how well my memory has stood the test of time!

Mega-congrats on the official book too! Shall have to likewise check that out.
Lacy chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
Absolutely amazing story! I totally think you should publish this! Man now I really want to know what happens after this! It seems like there should be a sequel or something. I don't even know, but oh my gosh it's amazing! :D
Leah chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Oh my goodness, this story is absolutely phenomenal! I read it a couple years back when my friend recommended it to me, and just recently I was thinking about it and she told me that you had taken the site down but it was back up again. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that you put it back up! This story is amazing, and you have an incredible talent-don't ever forget it! Keep up the good work! You should totally publish this! But with different names and such. It would sell like hot cakes! Ok wow I need to stop now, ha ha. I'm getting a little carried away. Keep up the good work! :)
jesusfreak9211 chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
aww that was a wonderful story!...ive read the summary like 500 times over but i never read it because i was afraid is going to be some stupid poorly written story...but man was i wrong!

that was one of the best stories i have read in a long time it took me 3 days to read it but that was after i forced myself to stop reading it to get atleast a few hours of sleep...thank you soo much it was beautiful...i cant wait to read more of your stories...hehe i might even try to find ur book to buy it!

well now after i have written the longest review in history i bid thee goodnight...thank you!

TOOTLES!
leneypoo chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Oh my god! I checked your profile to see what your book was after finishing this wonderful fanfic, and I was so surprised to realize that I already have your book!

I'm reading Racing The Dark now and I am enjoying it just as much as Fantasy! This is so weird that I had stumbled upon your account.
rainbabie chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was so entertaining. Thanks for a great read!
ff9moonie chapter 10 . 11/17/2008