Reviews for Fantasy
MC chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Wow! I remember reading the original version of this story a long time ago... I almost didnt recognize it until I read about the barbie doll... then it all came rushing back to me like it had never left... I loved it the first time around and loved it even more the second time...
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Obviously good :)
dayna87 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
omg that story was awesome

i seriously clapped at the en of it

well done
Kesteral chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
Fantasy (as well as Fire) has been one of my favourite pieces of fan fiction that I've ever read. I'm sure I've read Book 5 through to the epilogue at least a dozen times over the years and been just as in love with it every time. When I started seeing the chapters turning up on I had to read it again, especially when you said you had cut so much for the original masterpiece. I still love it.

I love the new parts involving the seventh moon and the reason why Herman wants the princess so much (it makes so much more sense now! Before he seemed more like a crazy, creepy old man with a pathetic fixation). I will admit that I was sad to see which parts you cut out. Some of them were little (and admittedly didn't further the plot much), but I recognized they were gone and was sad at the loss (like Serena's freak out session once back in her apartment in book 6). From time to time it felt like parts of the pacing suffered a little without those pieces, as things seemed too matter of fact, short, convenient ... I'm not really sure how to explain it. But I wouldn't be surprised if I feel like that because I'm so familiar with the original.

Regardless, it's still a masterpiece, one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you for making the effort to edit and repost it, allowing so many others who may not have had the chance to enjoy this epic story, for them to realize how beautiful real fan fiction can and should be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
ZOey89 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story. its a mix of everything, adventure,mystery, love, and ever thing else that makes a story great. and I'm really glad that you have decided to finish this story. every time i see a new update, i get excited, and can't wait to read it. your a great author, and i love ur stories. keep up the great work and i hope update soon. _
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
I suppose that is fairly good enough
bunnie915 chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
Omg. . . she can't die! What about Lita and Mina. . . I hope her and Mamo-chan end up together!
ff9moonie chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
hoyl shit!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful
Lila chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
I'm so glad you updated! Haha, I guess that next chapter there would be more of Mamoru's butt goodness? Can't wait to read more. This story is great, and as unfortunate as it is that it was not published as an original piece, I'm still extremely happy we get to read it here!

Well, done :)

Lila
venus chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
It's wonderful that you're posting Fantasy up on FF. Hope to read more soon.
bunnie915 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
awesome chapter! Please update soon :)
ff9moonie chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
well shit, lol
PrincessQuint chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
OMG! I remember reading your fic a few years ago! It's one of the fics that got me hooked on sailor moon fanfiction...I been looking for this fic for a while and I just read it again but I believe there are more chapters...I do hope you will post them all I would love to read it again. I think I read this on SMR and now it's no more, so please update soon! Thanks for writting such a unique fic!
Inutal chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Hi. Absolutely love this story. I can't tell you how many times I read it when you posted it the first time at Romance. Can't wait for you to post all the chapters on here.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »