Reviews for Fantasy
Leah chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Oh my goodness, this story is absolutely phenomenal! I read it a couple years back when my friend recommended it to me, and just recently I was thinking about it and she told me that you had taken the site down but it was back up again. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that you put it back up! This story is amazing, and you have an incredible talent-don't ever forget it! Keep up the good work! You should totally publish this! But with different names and such. It would sell like hot cakes! Ok wow I need to stop now, ha ha. I'm getting a little carried away. Keep up the good work! :)
jesusfreak9211 chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
aww that was a wonderful story!...ive read the summary like 500 times over but i never read it because i was afraid is going to be some stupid poorly written story...but man was i wrong!

that was one of the best stories i have read in a long time it took me 3 days to read it but that was after i forced myself to stop reading it to get atleast a few hours of sleep...thank you soo much it was beautiful...i cant wait to read more of your stories...hehe i might even try to find ur book to buy it!

well now after i have written the longest review in history i bid thee goodnight...thank you!

TOOTLES!
leneypoo chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Oh my god! I checked your profile to see what your book was after finishing this wonderful fanfic, and I was so surprised to realize that I already have your book!

I'm reading Racing The Dark now and I am enjoying it just as much as Fantasy! This is so weird that I had stumbled upon your account.
rainbabie chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was so entertaining. Thanks for a great read!
ff9moonie chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
ah! I love this :D
MC chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Wow! I remember reading the original version of this story a long time ago... I almost didnt recognize it until I read about the barbie doll... then it all came rushing back to me like it had never left... I loved it the first time around and loved it even more the second time...
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Obviously good :)
dayna87 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
omg that story was awesome

i seriously clapped at the en of it

well done
Kesteral chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
Fantasy (as well as Fire) has been one of my favourite pieces of fan fiction that I've ever read. I'm sure I've read Book 5 through to the epilogue at least a dozen times over the years and been just as in love with it every time. When I started seeing the chapters turning up on I had to read it again, especially when you said you had cut so much for the original masterpiece. I still love it.

I love the new parts involving the seventh moon and the reason why Herman wants the princess so much (it makes so much more sense now! Before he seemed more like a crazy, creepy old man with a pathetic fixation). I will admit that I was sad to see which parts you cut out. Some of them were little (and admittedly didn't further the plot much), but I recognized they were gone and was sad at the loss (like Serena's freak out session once back in her apartment in book 6). From time to time it felt like parts of the pacing suffered a little without those pieces, as things seemed too matter of fact, short, convenient ... I'm not really sure how to explain it. But I wouldn't be surprised if I feel like that because I'm so familiar with the original.

Regardless, it's still a masterpiece, one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you for making the effort to edit and repost it, allowing so many others who may not have had the chance to enjoy this epic story, for them to realize how beautiful real fan fiction can and should be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
ZOey89 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story. its a mix of everything, adventure,mystery, love, and ever thing else that makes a story great. and I'm really glad that you have decided to finish this story. every time i see a new update, i get excited, and can't wait to read it. your a great author, and i love ur stories. keep up the great work and i hope update soon. _
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
I suppose that is fairly good enough
bunnie915 chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
Omg. . . she can't die! What about Lita and Mina. . . I hope her and Mamo-chan end up together!
ff9moonie chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
hoyl shit!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful
Lila chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
I'm so glad you updated! Haha, I guess that next chapter there would be more of Mamoru's butt goodness? Can't wait to read more. This story is great, and as unfortunate as it is that it was not published as an original piece, I'm still extremely happy we get to read it here!

Well, done :)