Reviews for Fantasy
moon.witche chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Hi! I was so excited to find this story on here. It was one of my absolute favorites years ago and I still love it just as much. Please please please post the rest. I don't really remember what happened and am now in just as much of a need to finish the story as if I were reading it for the first time. Also, congratulations on your book publication, I do plan on buying when I have money for online shopping. I am eagerly awaiting more!
Calico Jay chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Hallo, read this fic on ASMR and found it again while mucking around with the search engine. Brings back memories... And rewritten, I see! I enjoyed this story more than "Fire", although "Fire" still holds a special place in my heart regardless. Good show! (Shall review more as I read).
SC-89 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I love this story! I read it YEARS ago back when ASMR was still up and functioning, but I kind of left the fanfic world for a while and I'd forgotten about it until I stumbled across it again today. It's still just as good as I remember (if not better!) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story again soon :)
RayofSunshine chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
No! You have to continue! The characters, (for surprisingly being out of their world) are very much like their characters in Sailor Moon. Even Minako and Rei are. I need more! You can't end the story like this! We're almost close to discovering the secret behind the Lady (aka Petunia) and the Kojin! And I demand to know what's so special about BOTH Serena and Mina that catches the Kojin's attention.

Oh, and Mamo-chan can't die!

Please write and finish this wonderfully written story. Thank you.
NordseeStrand chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Hi!

I love this story!

It's great... I read the whole story on another site (which went down ;,() and I already wrote you an e-mail back then, but I think the adress wasn't right anymore... but anyways:

I wanted to ask you, if i might translate your fantastic story into German, once I finished my current translation (Alica Blade's 'The House on Thornrose Lane' not very far yet, have exams)

Yes, please?

I'd love to hear from you, Vanilla
ssteph chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
I remember reading this very story atleast 2-3 times on ASMR .. so long ago. I loved it then, and I still love it now. I've noticed that you interchange the words Mina and May? on many occations, Serena calls Mina, May and in this chapter you wrote "Mina you live long and prosper" instead of the word May? Anyway, I can't wait to read the new edited chapters. I'm not quite sure how patient I will be since I have a vague memory of how the story progresses and how it will end. Keep up the great work!
venusgoddess chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Great chapter. I'm really glad that you decided to keep their first kiss in here. Hope to read another chapter soon and hope to read bread and chocolate.
rainbabie chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
What a horrible cliff-hanger! Even though I read your original story, I'm still on edge with this revised version. Please update soon!

BTW, I love this line: "While I know you seem to think I bear distinct similarities to a barnyard animal, everything I say to you is not a request for food!"

Tee hee!
Keiko chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Hi,

I have enjoyed reading your fic. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next. Let me know when you write more.
ff9moonie chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
hit60 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
I like your story a lot, though i like the old ones since it's more detailed. Keep writing!
chibiangel413 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
OMG, I can't beleive you ended it like that! I don't want Mamoru to die.
LunaBell9079 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Oh MY Gosh! I love this story! I've read a LOT of Usagi/Mamoru stories but I have to say that this is the Best! I can't wait to read the rest.
moonlitsfantasy chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
No cliffy. Bad cliffy. UPDATE SOON! Loving it!
Trixie77 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
This story is great :) I thought Petunia might be the lady, but was never sure.. I hope Mamo-chan does not die :(
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »