Reviews for Fantasy
Cherie chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh my, I remember this story. Not on ASMR though, I can't recall where. Amazing, I can't wait to read your new, and hopefully improved, version. It has always been one of my favorites.
Midnight chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
This story is just incredible, a few plot holes here and there (like why she's able to take everything in stride so easily, she just believed this other world existed from a writing in a book, a random meditation and how many people can hold their composure that well when they're butt naked in front of 2 burly men? LoL)But I think its got an impressive premise and I can't wait for the next update, your writing is on a whole other level compared to many authors here on Might have something to do with the fact that you are in fact a published author, still, its definitely got its charm. I remember reading a version of this story on moonromance a LONG while back and never got to finish it. I hope I get to this time!
delphis865 chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Wow...I have to admit that at first I didn't really get where this story was supposed to go from the summary and Serena/Usagi working at the chicken place...but man! I'm SO glad I continued to read this story! You really wove the time travel aspect in well!

Looking forward to Book Three )

*hug*
Itarille Celebrindal chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
I'm going to have to agree with the other reviewers and say I'm glad you're reposting this! I think I probably read it when you first started posting it on ASMR, but I hadn't been back there in years once I found and liked their story summaries and cataloguing better than ASMR.

Thanks for the return and I look forward to rereading the story! I know I enjoyed it the first time through.
ff9moonie chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
haha

chopsticks...
hit60 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
I hope there will be more chapters here! I remember how much I love this story:)
ff9moonie chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
holy shit!
Miss Katharine chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Even though I may have fire a million times, I never got around to reading this, so ya. Its different, but I like it so far. ) Keep it up.
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
can't wait for the first chapter!
Cerus chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Ohh my! I have been looking for this story for years! I loved it when I first read it. I can't wait to see it again, even if it is a little different. This makes my day.
Reah chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I read the original and loved it, so I'm looking forward to the new one :)
Sam chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I remember this story! Before, when you mentioned it in Fire, I was drawing complete blanks, but when I saw the name Cluck-U, it all came back to me. I'm so excited; I can hardly wait. I absolutely loved this story. Thanks for bringing it back :).
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6