Reviews for Snake Charmers
adara1103 chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
I hope you don't abandon this story. I am finding it very interesting.
marianna79 chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next!
marianna79 chapter 20 . 1/1/2015
There was one mistake here. Their wands were taken. .. . and Severus could floo Molly. He wouldn't have been able to apparate without a wand. . . BUT he could have just flooed to Grimmauld, AND it would have been faster than running outside past the wards anyway. I'm a tad confused. As for those snow days, don't complain! (I work at Head Start.) Those are some of my favorites! Well, except for the shoveling that comes later.
anon chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
what happened to this storyyy
NorthernCharm chapter 26 . 1/3/2012
I am absolutely in Love with this story! Hoping you can update soon? :) it would absolutely make my day!
Harmony Goldstar chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
I really like this story! I especially like the interaction between Draco and Severus, and I adore Hermione's son! I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
Wolf Vain chapter 26 . 11/24/2011
MCannon5887 chapter 26 . 11/24/2011
OMG! I just found this story and I LOVE it! Now I'm dying for more!
Raven Lockwood chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Well, being as you've nicely asked for reviews, I'll send you this. It's short, though, because what I really want to do is get back to reading this story. I'm having a great time - with both parts. :D
HauntedApple chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
) I had to go back and re-read the story to remind myself what it was about. I remembered that I do love this story.

Yay! Hermione got her memories back.
Wolf Vain chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
Sevy14 chapter 26 . 11/21/2011
Love the update! Can't wait for more! THanks for posting!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 26 . 11/21/2011
MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA so much fun! Please update soon!
SlytherinRiter chapter 26 . 11/20/2011
Uh-oh... what's wrong? Has her hair changed color? Are her eyes one? Wait... has she met Persephone after loosing her memory? Hmmm... tell your co-author to get their fingers moving, please?
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011