Reviews for Wartime Spirit
nurse chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Awesome writing - enjoying your story thus far :) looking forward to reading more
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
so i read an other chapter ,i couldn'T does damn cliffie demons,real what ever i do now i just can't remember the words to exorcise a demon,...too next time.
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
ooh my poor widow never ey so i was right about the vision,but what coul it have been if it's about read the rest it's getting late,but at least i have a lotta time to read.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THE BOYS FACES AFFTER THE CRIVE IN THE 't wait to read what's wrong with Sammy,normallyi would guess a vision.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT IT IS A BAD IDEA OF DEAN TO BORROW OR RENT SOME WHEELERS;FOR SURE SOMETHING WOULD LUCK:anyways off to the next chapter
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Oh Boy another writer that love cliffys. I love it.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Ok, this is a review for: Wartime Spirits, Silent blood on the Bayou Waters, Hunter Angel, Lost in the dark, Somewhere in the mist, Stumbling into the eye of a storm, and Lessons learned.

All were really, really great stories. Really great.
Farrahmack chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
ugh glad Ruby died!

Well loved the story! Brit sounds awesome!
ritsam chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Oh My Gosh, what a thrilling story! I am amazed. This story is a breathcatcher, oh man. That portion when Sam got sick by the spider's venom, it was very creative & I like that part. Yeah, I heard about this kind of spider on National Geography once. And the brotherly love was also very touchy. I like Brit too. Honestly the whole story is a "GREAT PIECE OF WORK" and I like this story very much. Thank Ya.

Love

Ritu.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
OMG HUNI!

what an amazing real life adventure and background turned amazing PERFECT story hun!

OH I LOVED I HUN, i hope yur doing good hehe x

LOVED you fic, your so super talented and i enjoyed it as much as you did writing it hehe x

GalahadsGurl chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Very good. I'm impressed. Yes, I do wish it was Sam, but Dean's okay. Thank you for the awesome story. And yes, us little sisters/brothers do appreciate the smothering our older brothers do. (I should know. I have 14. ;-) ) I can't wait for the next one!
Ciya chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Never would have thought that getting shot from a gun from his own era would have killed the spirit faster than a good ol' salt and burn. Good story.
fluffy2001 chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Great story. So much good stuff, the action, the drama, Sam's eerie visions, the ghost and of course the other characters. Maybe a little Brit and Dean action in a sequel? Just a suggestion. Anyway, great job and thanks for sending such frequent updates.
fluffy2001 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Ick, spider bites. Black widow? **shudders** That's gotta hurt. Great chapter, I'm off to the next one!