Reviews for It's a beautiful thing we share
P.A.L.M chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ophelia was my favourite character in the series too, it's a delightful feeling that her memory still lives, please keep on making these stories, since the series will not be continued and i can't find a place to buy the damn manga, this is the next best thing. I loved this, keep up the work.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
nicely done
Greatkingrat88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Lovely little short you wrote here. It was funny, really funny- you got Ophelia's character right, and her morbid, cynical opinions paired with her crude dialogue makes this hella funny, and really cute when it comes to the little romantic moment at the end.

Poor, abused Raki. (Can't say that I feel sorry for him, though.)
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Horrifying stuff, but I laughed like an idiot anyways.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Okay, that was just too funny!
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
God, this was HYSTERICAL! Really, the thought of Teresa in a robe telling Clare about the birds and the bees...Opelia beating Raki with a whip...renting orphans ot test them out...

I'm having trouble breathing now and my ribs hurt like hell. Yes, if Ophleia somehow managed to, you know, not awaken and get killed, this is exactly how I picture her. Fantastic work.
anniehgnguyen chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
this story was funy (:

thanks for writing it !
sayaka nakamura chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
now i know why opeliaxclare is so popular. they make for hilarious stories! :P
Kellums chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
LOL. Hilarious, laughed out loud a few times. Nice story.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
lol. i like that line i doubt i need to stress which line is it :P

sweet though this chapter, Ophelia...aint such a...hmm..., ... ...foul mouth?
A Gentle Intoxication chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow. That was, simply put, amazing! I am in love, to say the least. The birds and the birds, and the bees and the bees. Great.
Chikaon08 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Haha you do humor so well. I liked the overall relaxed feeling of the entire piece; just random conversation between two lovers that happen to be demon killing warriors. I really like Ophelia's sarcastic and crazed way of thinking. The butcher thing made me laugh and the use of the beautiful thing speech at the end. I hate how you make me start liking characters with your fics. First with Tamao in "Everybody Loves Yaya" and now with Ophelia. Curse you...

Oh and the Teresa/Irene bit? Very nice. I read this at school the other day and had to cover up my mouth to hide my smirk and I had to hold in my laugh so others won't think I'm crazy. Funny thing is, is that I can imagine Teresa doing that..very scary.

Great job and keep it up!
shelter chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Nice to note that you're experimenting a bit. The 3rd person POV you've used does not feel as exclusive & intimate as your other 3 fics, but it does not diminish what you're trying to convey. So it's still a good piece of work.

Story-wise, it's quite (I don't know how to put it) different from your trilogy. In your trilogy the focus was more emotional, here there's a lot of a physical element coming through the dialogue. But because you only refer to their actual "doing it" in abstraction, what the readers see is a very long, circular conversation regarding body odour, future plans, Raki, Teresa & Irene and finally a short scene with a yoma. Because I've read your trilogy I'm armed with the knowledge that this kind of conversational baiting is wholly supported by Ophelia's character. A new reader might get a bit bored.

You've made both Ophelia & Clare, in 3rd-person POV, again less emotional but more realistic & up-front as characters. That's ok. Here they seem to be having a conversation like a married couple would. And the ending scene with the yoma was quite hilarious actually (you turn irony into humour: your "beautiful thing" speech by Ophelia).

Prudii, your previous reviewer, is right: Raki is a big plot distraction. Adding him shifts the focus somewhat, even though your characters are talking about "what-ifs". I think, if the attention is just focused on 2 characters, it's all right to leave it that way. Supplementary characters would help only if they are directly involved in the action (like the yoma).

Progressing quite nicely, I see. I know I suggested you try 3rd person POV, but well, I believe your strength is in 1st person. But glad at least you tried, & pulled it off nicely! That's what being a writer is all about.
Prudii chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Nice claymore fic, but why would raki want to move in with clare & ophelia? This is after ten years right? He might be in twenties now and moved on, since seeing their both (clare/ophelia) are into each other. raki's probably out there with priscilla doing the same thing, these two are doing now. And besides, priscilla is a big upgrade compared to clare IMHO. I apologies for my rant btw. *bows*
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
im glad you decided to do another one!

great as usual :D