Reviews for Falling Blossoms
Schisalda chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
One of the sweetest things I've ever read :) So cute, I love it!
You're s wonderful writer ;)
krito1389 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
oooooooooooooowww awesome! DAMN CHILDREN! fucking timing...
the-strawhats chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love this story, it's so cute! I love how sweet and loving Zoro and Sanji can be with each other. It was cute that Zoro's arm lay protectively on Sanji's back, I really like when he is protective of Sanji :)

You're a great writer, I've read many of your stores and I loved all of them!

I think my favorites were 'Things Unsaid' and 'Rules of Love'

Your ZoroxSanji stories are all perfect, you're one of my very favorite authors. Your writing style is amazing and the plot is always interesting and creative. Your fics never get boring.

And you always put in the right amount of smut and fluff. The smutty scenes are really hot and detailed, really amazing. And the cute fluffy scenes are just perfection. I love how you can show Zoro's and Sanji's emotions and feelings for each other and still manage to keep them in character. And you don't use the Uke Seme stereotype which I really appreciate. I really hate that stereotype and thank you for not using it :D

You're really talented and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :)
Pookey chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love sappy romance between these two~! You did a great job with this *squees happily*
DeletedAccount99 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It is zoroxsanji! People will sometimes mistaken It to be the other way, so do for the sake of us picky readers, please change the summary! It's a good story though.
sleepless-siren chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
[Stupid Sanji and his stupid ability to make Zoro do stupid things.]

Sanji you sly guy! *snickers*

Love this! XD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this is jsut beautiful and sooo sweet!...the ending makes such a beautiful picture! _
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
a pity they got interrupted though XP
yume76 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aww. so romantic and very, very cute. *blushing grins*
Stardarkangel chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This imagery is beautiful and has to be my favorite scene painted by a ZoSan fanfiction ever.
never-know-never-knew chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
oh my..this is so sweet! i like it that they are so sweet with each other..it really made me believe that they are really together XD all in all i just loved it
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I know that picture! It's taped to my school folder, teehee.

Cute fic. LOL KIDS WERE WATCHING THEM.
JuniperMoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Crazy good. Loved this-Zoro was just fine with screwing Sanji against the wagon. Or being screwed by Sanji against the wagon. He wasn’t choosy.

SO how I imagine zoro!

DAmn kids! I missed out on potential smuttiness because of you! BLAST!

But the total sweetness of this is so great. *favs*
ameo66 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
cuute
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was sweet!

Sakura blossoms are nice and give a calm feeling. When I read this, I saw a popular picture of Zoro and Sanji with the Sakura blossom in the background. I like this story, it is pretty.

I like the children that randomly appeared, did they take the cheese? I guess they like cheese and two guys kissing. LoL