Reviews for Dan's Girlfriend
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Hah! Cute
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was AWESOME! Love how jealous Jin got rid of all the others! Haha Seriously, scaring girls... XD I laughed so hard at Taichi's question- would you be my girlfriend? LOL I can't imagine Jin being the 'girlfriend' to anyone in a million years! :D
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Not surprising why Dan kept getting dumped :p very sweet ending :)
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Loved!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Haha, trust Akutsu to keep scaring off the girls without even fully knowing why. I love the idea of Dan with a really cute girl hanging off him, though, all blushing and stuff. They'd look like a pair of adorable...girls, actually. 'Cause Dan would totally be the girlfriend.
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked the random 73 years XD and how Akutsu was in denial of his feelings even after making all Dan's girlfriends break-up with him XD
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
So that's why people keep breaking up with Dan... I'm for some reason not surprised...

Well written! Fun read!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ha! I'm really starting to like these two.
kunitsu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow 73 years, thats one hell of a long time. I liked this, it was a nice and amusing fic
Azj chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ah! THat was so cute!
ShimeiValentine chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This is probably my favorite of all the AkuDan stories I have read. It's so believable, and I could say that this would be the way that they would end up together. And I love the ending, the part about them staying together for 73 years. Such an awesome one-shot!
rose-in-may chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was really cute! I liked it a lot. Especially the ending. There haven't been a lot of new AkuDan fics for a while. Thanks a lot!
Kikiloid chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
AW! This pairing's so...odd, BUT IT ROCKS nonetheless. :D

You did a fantastic job. Thank you!
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
73 year is a long time.

lol anyway! loved the fic. it was told in a very simple manner but it was very engaging! i really loved dan and his girlfriends and akutsu too! my fav part was when he asked akutsu to be his girlfriend. that was funny and sweet all at once!
RogueMarieL chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
CUTE! **Happy** Oh, that's so adorable! *Smile* It's so "eek!", you know? In a good way! *Grin*

This is so cute. Thanks for posting!

~Rogue