Reviews for Winning Streak
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Ew wtf why didn't you put a warning about OC (self inserted writer aka Mary sue)
HeyItsIrish chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Haha loved it!
Chloe Delfine chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hilariously funny! I loved it! Laughed my way through the entire story!
blehhh chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I got an idea!” Randy spoke up. “How about they streak with their clothes on?”

..that seriously cracked me up ! REALLY FUNNY STORY ! Is this a one shot? or are there gonna be other scenes with the 'war'?..anywayz AWESOME STORY !
Pandora's Cube chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Heehee, really good!
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Only because Brit won't stop bugging me

You guys better hope you have the profanity filter disabled because I'm not happy right now and I'm going to fucking swear a lot

John Cena is a fucking idiot, but Brit, you already know how I feel about him

Okay, Randy walks around in the least amount of clothing out of all of them. Hell, when he feuded DX, they pulled down his trunks. He has nearly naked pics of himself in just a towel all over the internet. And we all know he's fucking hung. So why wouldn't he want to run around naked? Hell, he barely wears pants as it is.

aha, the internet pics have been addressed. So much for me reviewing as I go

“No, can’t do that, babe. But could you bring me a beer please?”

Um..why didn't she just chuck the fucking beer at the back of his huge head

He had to count? See above for my "John Cena is a fucking idiot" remark

Just thinking of Randy saying "G-Baby" in his deep ass voice makes me laugh. I don't know why.
derivereine chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
you know I love you, right?

This was awesome, girls!

Hopefully the image of Jeff streaking won't make me nearly crash my car!
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
the lost still hurts... lol.. good one shot, it was funny... i liked it.. I'm a huge Pats fan and I still love them! Nxt year we'll do it all over again and really go 19-0.. Loved it.. thanks for the mental image.. lol..
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Leave it to Cena...that sounds like something that he would agree to, especially if he was drunk. If that wouldve really happened, I would have loved to have been in tht audience for that one! And taken picture, lots and lots of pictures! HAHA! That gave me my laugh for the day. Thanks, I needed that before I go to take my Pharmacology test...damn nursing school. If I didnt love the profession so much, I definitely wouldnt be putting myself through this much stress.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
You know I love this as always, ladies!

Oh... and sidenote, first thought upon the Giants winning: "Haha... fuck you, Cena. My team won this year."

God damn Patriots... and pretty boy Brady.

Good job, Britt and Gabby!
sideways anger chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
“Sex? What?” Randy asked, his ears perking up.

dear god that had to be one of the funniest lines of the whole thing. i literally laughed my ass the whole way through. (WHO GIANTS!) And now I want to attend a Raw taping where ALL THREE of them strip and run butt naked.. damn it. ;)
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008

Dude I really love it!
giftiebee chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
1. I'm totally ready to lose the war, haha.

2. I think this is my favorite thing either one of us has ever worked on. I was laughing during dinner just thinking about it.
Orton Addict chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Thanks Twin for the great story idea! I love it! You are a great mastermind...and just for everyone that reads the reviews...I did try to make Randy to be as stupid as possible while he was drunk...just so you know haha