Reviews for Flames to Dust
Isobel chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was so sad I am literally crying my eyes out right now I refuse to believe they're dead though!
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I just was at the edge of tears. I was like the twins died! But…but they are like impossible to kill. I am now heartbroken by this fic. Well Till all are in the matrix. _–
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
sad
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I cried, this is good. Really really really sad but good.
Great job -runs off to ball eyes out-
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I LOVE IT!

Prowl almodt torned the Ark upside down? That must have bee quite the sight xD
Wanderling chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
made me cry. brilliant.
tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I loved it. :heart:
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I was thinking I writing a story along the same lines, but I feel I don't have to now-you already wrote it beautifully! *wipes away tears* this was perfect in my eyes
kaiiju chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Please stop making my cry. Literally, tears are pricking at the corners of my eys right now. I BLATANTLY REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT MY TWINS ARE ANYTHING BUT INVINCIBLE.
Pikaseel chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I tried hard not to cry. I really, really did. But I failed. Horribly.
Vol chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This made me laugh and cry. Well done.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I cannot think why I skipped reviewing this story the first time I read it. It's stayed in my mind since then.

A lovely little meditation on transience, permanency, and the things we love about the Twins. Very nicely done.
reaper mendez chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I keep coming back to re-read this. I find it very moving and very "Twins". I hope to see more of your writing soon!
Ayngel chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Thought this was beautifully done - very moving and very "twins" :-)
Flight of Insanity chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I'd read this before, and it took me forever to find this story again.

I have to say, I love it. It's so sad, but it's really well written. Making it from the POV of Prowl makes the reader seem more involved, and I love that.

Excellent work!