Reviews for Faceless Savior
sweettea1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Amazing! Emotional and powerful, especially Altaïr's answer to the woman. Splendid job on this story, and thank you for sharing!

sweettea1
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awesome stuff. I love the whole stern behavior the assassin possesses. It was also well written and I was able to visualize it.
A Spirit of the Stars chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oooh, I love it! Super nicely written and I really enjoyed all the imagery and voice the story had!
TheWoody chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hi there. :-)

I really love this oneshot of yours.

You have an amazing eye for details and a good story arc.

Would you mind, if I did a translation for the german FF website?

Yours

Woody
twin01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awesome story! After reading other AC fanfiction I think this one is one of the best so far.
ReginaRomae chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very good. :D I like this a lot. I've only recently begun to play the first game. (I'm not a very good gamer, and thus have not gotten far) But Altair is already one of my favorite characters.

Your writing style, especially with the fire, is very unique and grand.
Antoine chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was absolutely brilliant! I am so happy that I came across this fanfic.

I am really craving more Assassin's Creed right now. I just finally finished doing EVERYTHING in the first game, (e.g. collected all flags, eliminated all templars) so now I have to go get the next one. I am thinking that I will play them in order, so that means I have to buy a Nintendo DS in order to play Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles. Then, it's on to the Assassin's Creed: Lineage videos on YouTube, then Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed II: Discovery, the book, Assassin's Creed II: Renaissance, and finally, Assassin's Creed II: Multiplayer, for which I would need to purchase an iPhone. Then, I guess, I would have to wait for Assassin's Creed II: Episodes and Assassin's Creed I. Oh, boy!

Anyway, I still have to save up some money to buy a new Nintendo DS and a copy of Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles, so in the mean time, I am satisfying my craving with fanfiction, and yours is one of the best! I agree with most of my previous reviewers. The atmosphere and the final lines especially were perfect.
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
this would make a much more epic "save citizen."
therussetfox chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Brilliant fic! I read it on deviatART and just wanted to say it here.

Write more stories! Please!
And So I Thought chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
perfect perfect perfect ending. just stupendous.
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow. The talent you have puts my work and I to shame. Wonderful! 10/10!
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
BEST ENDING EVER! I'm in the same spot as you were right now. I NEED to keep reading about AC but most of the fics here have the classic Mary-Sue or the main character completely OOC. This was my savior. I was starting to lose hope that I would find anything worth reading. I'm so happy I found this! The writing was wonderful and descriptive and not revealing you the assassin was was a nice and smart touch on your part. Keep writing!
Blackwell chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I didn't know about assassin creed till I read your fic, now I bought it to my sweet 7 year old nephew, I play in his house every time I go (which is almost everyday because I love to play it, muahahaha). You see what you did to me!
0elixir chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
As I was reading this I was surprised to find just how absorbed I was, I mean literally glued to the screen. I think you deserve a "well done" for that. :) And thank you for capturing the nuance of Altair's character so admirably. I think people tend to over simplify him as "arrogant jerk" when he is really quite complex. Lastly, I know everyone has said this, but Altair's final words really drive the story home, and I felt every emotion left unsaid.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Brilliantly written. I loved it. *sniffs* I even shed a couple of tears for the dead mother/sister.