Reviews for Flux
Jessica chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
Um it's been twelve years since you did a chapter finish this story please want to know how this will all end
Jessica chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Please please finish this story real soon thanks
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
and it was never heard of again.

My only problem with this story was the fact that there was less interaction with the people of the ship other than the doctor and the beds. there was no following the other characters on the ship other than Hiei and Kurama. it would have been nice to know, during the demon's sleep numerous cycles, what the others were doing on the ship.
efimera chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hi, it was a nice fic, i've been looking for fics were the group gets together again, the interaction between them were nicely done, the only thing i really didn't like was the fact that aparently kurama and hie, didn't miss their ex team mates at all, it was kind of sad the way they pick themp up and drop them off, without any emotional involment whatsoever
sabrerocker chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
Amazing~! You MUST update! I can not stress it enough!
loretta537 chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
this is a good story and i'm glad i found it, please update it soon
nnbtal chapter 16 . 8/16/2006
Thank you so much for posting this on FFN. I found it a couple years ago on Ji's fanfics (no da!) and loved it to death. Then, like the bumbling fool I am, I completely forgot how to find it and forgot the site that had it! But now, I got to read it again and look foreward to the rest of this complex, wonderful story. Thank you for writing a fanfiction that has stuck in my brain due to it's great storyline and fabulous style. Give yourself a round of applause Rose Thorne, you deserve it. Don't forget to update!_
Soltic chapter 16 . 7/30/2006
I love this story alot, and have read it over many times. I was wondering if your every going to update it again. I hope you do...
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
UPDATE SOON DAMNIT!
Chara13 chapter 16 . 1/2/2006
intersting
yllom21 chapter 16 . 11/5/2005
Interesting story! Hiei seems a bit weak, but I still am fascinated with the story! Fantastic job!
BloodRaevynn chapter 16 . 8/12/2005
Reread-y time!

I have a tendancy to reread fics that I really like; obviously yours makes the cut. I love this story and I hope you'll find the time and the inspiration to write more sometime in the near future.

One request though - could you maybe go back over your previous chapters and correct your Japanese? (I've posted messages with corrections before, so just look at my previous posts for most of them.) For someone with a reasonable grasp of Japanese, some of those errors are rather like an icepick in the brain.

Odds are I'll be reading this again sometime, and I'd rather not be suffering from involutary twitching while I'm reading it. _b no offense... I do love this story after all. If you're stalled anyway you might as well do a patch fix just to keep in touch with the story.

Matao,

BloodRaevynn
silverkitsunehiei chapter 16 . 7/11/2005
aw..can u please go on with this? i think its goin along fine..please?
JJ CJ chapter 16 . 5/16/2005
Wow, I love this story, and I really wich you could write more sooner, but I understand about the whole "school-comes-first" thing. Hope this gives you incentive to write some more!

J
Sisay of aokigahara chapter 16 . 4/22/2005
This is a pretty good fic! much better than anything I could have done. (Im a terrible writer.) one thing that bugs me is how weak Hiei is. I always thought of him as stronger than that! I know your trying to get the KxH point but could you please make him stronger? please?