Reviews for Being Found Out
KotoneJunan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"Lord almighty. Are you two gay?"

Best. Line. Ever.
KaiFudo16 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I want a second chapter
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
LMAO WHEN JUNPEI SAID THAT! OMG!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
faving!

this was funny and cute! no angsty and shin megami all the way!

I love how everyone reacted differently and how aki-san was so cute to minato I was awa and giggling at his teasing...

so that's why he wasn't interesting in those women!
Mittelan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
your stories are just absolutely cute!

I actually laughed pretty hard when i read what Junpei said. I'm giggling now because i'm thinking about what he said...

ah.. It's a really good fic. keep up the good work :)
Miladys chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Poor Akihiko and Minato.. :D short but sweet! Good job there.. Please make some more I'm a big fan of this pair..
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Lovely
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
the end was funny and this was cute
Amura Rin chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Argh! Why all Minato X Boys is dammit one-shot? Gr! Oh I love it!
suikalopolis chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Again. The Aki/Mina moment is simply too cute to overlook. I love the fact that you made Minato the indifferent yet dense type. I like the way you portray Akihiko though - not a total sap but you've opened up a softer/playful side of Akihiko. It's nice to see how you kept Minato from being the prototypical 'uke' and kept his male pride. Loved the way you ended the scene yet once again with Junpei and his comical outburst. Kudos for a nice little fic. Hope to look forward to more Aki/Mina love!
cool-kitsune chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Junpei's reaction was priceless. XD

Hahaha, good work, good work, currently looking for your first AkiNato fanfic.

W00t, hope I see more of this from you! :3
Asaka Kiseragi chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
The final line from Junpei made me burst out laughing. Brilliant.

I only recently got the game, but I love all the characters and I don't mind any sort of pairing. However, I would like to see more of these two - you write them really well!

(Ahh Mitsuru. She's so awesome. And smug apparently, hee.)
RexiaXIV chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
XD I love it!
celes chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aw, that's cute. I like reactions. I thought they were fairly accurate. I mean, I don't know if Yukari would scream per se, but she would pitch a fit (see: Aigis). I hope to see more soon, these two really need more love.
Kehrico chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
D-DA

OMIGOD I LOVE YOU FOR LIKE

FOREVER

You have got to be the best person ever! Not only did you write AkihikoxMinato, YOU MADE A SECOND ONE

YOU'RE MY HERO

I will support you for forever and a half. D: PLEASE, keep on doing this! :3

On another note, you might want to say in the summary that they need to read your other fanfic in order to understand what Akihiko and Minato meant when it was all like 'swimsuitt'

STILL I LOVE YOU. /Favorite'd.