Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
charlottexx chapter 35 . 1/13/2009
Ugh. I'm in love. :)

I was grinning all the way through this fic.

You're writing is wonderful. Seriously, wonderful.

:D
patch138 chapter 35 . 1/10/2009
That was truly an amazing story! Keep them coming!
SweetHart2BME chapter 35 . 1/8/2009
oh that was such a great story...good job!
cabr chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I guess this is a review for all of your EdwardxBella stories. I really enjoyed them! My favorite part was the wedding dance, both of them! I loved the final foxtrot I think that is really romantic. I really liked your style. And Bella's power is totally awesome! The way she dealt with Aro! Wow. Thanks for these stories.
GenieBella chapter 35 . 1/1/2009
Oh! Cool! I didn't know you added an epilogue!

I loved your story. It was the best fan fiction of Twilight I've ever read!

You're a very talented writer. Keep it up! )
azotochtli chapter 35 . 12/29/2008
WOW! I started reading from the very start(the experiment) last night around 6... thought I would read a couple of hours until sleep came... well it is 3:30 in the afternoon the next day and sleep never came (with a little help of some cans of coke and cups of coffee..;)) I just couldn't stop! It's a good thing I'm on vacation! but my poor dog needs to go out so just a brief: OMG This made me laugh and cry and get all stressed out and ... well... I don't know what else to say... it was great! HATS OFF! Thank you! :)
caesara chapter 35 . 12/22/2008
wow no joke this is like one of THE BEST fics i've ever read. you had everyone so..right and...wow...it was AMAZING! there was so much TO the story. it must have taken so much time and so much effort to get this to come out this great! thank you for taking the time to post a really amazing fic for all of us to enjoy! This is brilliant! WOW
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
these last couple chapters were really good... tonnes of stuff in it and all that jazz! im never bored with it!(which is good)
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
i can imagine the look on her face... lol
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
ohmaGAWSH! that was really cute... in a sadistic kinda way but still..
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
this chapter was really good! like AMAZING! the rib joke was really funny... though i wish eddie wouldn't have ruined it...
Miakoday chapter 35 . 12/21/2008
wow! what an excellent story! I love how you played with Bella's mind and power! Well done!
PandylBas chapter 33 . 12/19/2008
...fucking emmett bringing bella back while be obvlious as to what happen...I love him even more now. lol, EMMETT SAVED THE DAY! . Emmett the superhero whose main power is group hugs and tackles. WOOT!
Esmi76 chapter 35 . 12/15/2008
OMG I just read all your stuff In like 2 days and I love it! I so look forward to your book. You made me laugh out loud I almost cried and then I cried from some of the scenes!

Roller coaster girl that's what your writing is like, I was on an emotional roller coaster.
xoJaymexo chapter 17 . 12/15/2008
hey um... so i can't see all of your chapters? is that normal, or something? i really want to, but it keeps saying error. help!
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »