Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
azotochtli chapter 35 . 12/29/2008
WOW! I started reading from the very start(the experiment) last night around 6... thought I would read a couple of hours until sleep came... well it is 3:30 in the afternoon the next day and sleep never came (with a little help of some cans of coke and cups of coffee..;)) I just couldn't stop! It's a good thing I'm on vacation! but my poor dog needs to go out so just a brief: OMG This made me laugh and cry and get all stressed out and ... well... I don't know what else to say... it was great! HATS OFF! Thank you! :)
caesara chapter 35 . 12/22/2008
wow no joke this is like one of THE BEST fics i've ever read. you had everyone so..right and...wow...it was AMAZING! there was so much TO the story. it must have taken so much time and so much effort to get this to come out this great! thank you for taking the time to post a really amazing fic for all of us to enjoy! This is brilliant! WOW
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
these last couple chapters were really good... tonnes of stuff in it and all that jazz! im never bored with it!(which is good)
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
i can imagine the look on her face... lol
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
ohmaGAWSH! that was really cute... in a sadistic kinda way but still..
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
this chapter was really good! like AMAZING! the rib joke was really funny... though i wish eddie wouldn't have ruined it...
Miakoday chapter 35 . 12/21/2008
wow! what an excellent story! I love how you played with Bella's mind and power! Well done!
PandylBas chapter 33 . 12/19/2008
...fucking emmett bringing bella back while be obvlious as to what happen...I love him even more now. lol, EMMETT SAVED THE DAY! . Emmett the superhero whose main power is group hugs and tackles. WOOT!
Esmi76 chapter 35 . 12/15/2008
OMG I just read all your stuff In like 2 days and I love it! I so look forward to your book. You made me laugh out loud I almost cried and then I cried from some of the scenes!

Roller coaster girl that's what your writing is like, I was on an emotional roller coaster.
xoJaymexo chapter 17 . 12/15/2008
hey um... so i can't see all of your chapters? is that normal, or something? i really want to, but it keeps saying error. help!
Kimmie43 chapter 35 . 12/10/2008
I found this story and I really liked it. Great job, very well written. I wouldn't have minded more lemons, but that's ok.
caesara chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
this fic is so great! I have to go to sleep right now, but I will finish tomorrow! FANTASTIC!
seamonkologist chapter 35 . 12/6/2008
I would stand up and applaud this story if it weren't absolutely ridiculous to do so. It was incredible. Truly. I couldn't stop reading to leave a review until I got to the end. It flowed so well. You've really got a way with words. I intend to read the rest of your stories that you've got on here, and I'm very much looking forward to doing so. Again, this was wonderful. Bravo!
hooker81 chapter 35 . 12/2/2008
I really liked that story! WAY better than breaking dawn!
IceDancex chapter 35 . 11/29/2008
aw so cute.

and hilarious!

I dont suppose you watch 'charmed' do you?

well, anyways i loved your story )

it was awesome!