Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
Razeus1 chapter 35 . 11/15/2011
OK, I have to say that this story in it's entirety is Awesome!

This probably not an "acceptable" thing to say, but, I think I like your version better than S.M.'s (please don't pull a Rosalie and thump me! 8}) I can't wait to see what else you come with!
HighQualityTrash chapter 35 . 7/20/2011
nice!
2brown-eyes chapter 35 . 6/29/2011
I like your take of the Cullens after Eclipse
favludo chapter 35 . 6/11/2011
I have loved your AU series, thank you so much for posting! You write so well, it is such a gift for you and Im happy for you that you were able to write and publish your own book. I look forward to reading more from you if you choose to write edward and bella ff again :)
bubbasgal chapter 35 . 6/5/2011
that was an amazing story...very well written, had my full attention the whole way through...LOVED IT!
bubbasgal chapter 33 . 6/5/2011
ohhh myyy :(

you actually made me cry this chapter.

amazing story so far :)

loving it
nayel24 chapter 35 . 3/16/2011
I really liked your story! It captured my attention very quickly and i'm glad that i decided to read this story, hopefully you write more beautiful storied like you did for this one.
Jennmbkd chapter 35 . 2/11/2011
This is an awesome story, and it left me feeling more peaceful with the ending than any other Bella & Edward story. Giving Jake the happy ending as well made it even better. This is the first of your stories that I've read now I must to go check out the rest of them! Thanks for sharing this!
bookworm231 chapter 25 . 1/24/2011
You using my body to molest yours while you're unconscious is crossing a line that shouldn't even have to be drawn.

HAHAHAHAHAH!
tds88 chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
Great story. Bella's power was strange at times but kudos for the creativity of it. I love that she made Aro run away with his "tail between his legs". As a visual reader, your writing made it easy to see what you were describing. Which is why the Bella power was a little weird from time to time, because I would picture what was happening and it just looked weird.

I like that this story blossomed from a sex talk to a full on story. The transformation really seemed to just build off each chapter. It wasn't like all of a sudden it turned into a story instead of a series of conversations.

I'm glad that you put in the Epilogue. It was nice to be able to see that Jacob moved on and was happy and what happened with Charlie. The namesake was really cool too. I wish I would have read these stories sooner but I'm happy that I was able to rediscover them and get to read them.

Thanks for a good read.
jennyap chapter 35 . 11/3/2010
LOVED IT! great ending THANK U !
jennyap chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
elephant ...hehe
mcamastow chapter 35 . 8/25/2010
Even thouhj this story was finished two years ago I'n still reviewing to say it really was excellent.
outtayourface chapter 35 . 8/10/2010
So I just gobbled up this entire story in one day! I really loved it :) I loved the way you took canon elements and made them your own and I loved all the twists and turns you took all these beloved characters. You've done a brilliant job and I really enjoyed your creativity. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us!
BellaCullen4ever chapter 35 . 7/30/2010