Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
nayel24 chapter 35 . 3/16/2011
I really liked your story! It captured my attention very quickly and i'm glad that i decided to read this story, hopefully you write more beautiful storied like you did for this one.
Jennmbkd chapter 35 . 2/11/2011
This is an awesome story, and it left me feeling more peaceful with the ending than any other Bella & Edward story. Giving Jake the happy ending as well made it even better. This is the first of your stories that I've read now I must to go check out the rest of them! Thanks for sharing this!
bookworm231 chapter 25 . 1/24/2011
You using my body to molest yours while you're unconscious is crossing a line that shouldn't even have to be drawn.

HAHAHAHAHAH!
tds88 chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
Great story. Bella's power was strange at times but kudos for the creativity of it. I love that she made Aro run away with his "tail between his legs". As a visual reader, your writing made it easy to see what you were describing. Which is why the Bella power was a little weird from time to time, because I would picture what was happening and it just looked weird.

I like that this story blossomed from a sex talk to a full on story. The transformation really seemed to just build off each chapter. It wasn't like all of a sudden it turned into a story instead of a series of conversations.

I'm glad that you put in the Epilogue. It was nice to be able to see that Jacob moved on and was happy and what happened with Charlie. The namesake was really cool too. I wish I would have read these stories sooner but I'm happy that I was able to rediscover them and get to read them.

Thanks for a good read.
jennyap chapter 35 . 11/3/2010
LOVED IT! great ending THANK U !
jennyap chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
elephant ...hehe
mcamastow chapter 35 . 8/25/2010
Even thouhj this story was finished two years ago I'n still reviewing to say it really was excellent.
outtayourface chapter 35 . 8/10/2010
So I just gobbled up this entire story in one day! I really loved it :) I loved the way you took canon elements and made them your own and I loved all the twists and turns you took all these beloved characters. You've done a brilliant job and I really enjoyed your creativity. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us!
BellaCullen4ever chapter 35 . 7/30/2010
Wow
Fleur24 chapter 35 . 7/27/2010
AWE! I love how Jacob was so glad to see Bella ! I also like how Jacob named one of his boys Edward!
Fleur24 chapter 34 . 7/27/2010
The Cullens are going to Austrailia! I absolutely love! You should write a story about their lives in Austrailia!
Fleur24 chapter 33 . 7/27/2010
AWE! I love how everyone told Bella how much they love her and how much she means to them!

"Hey, group hug!" He dove onto the pile crushing us all, and knocked the life right back into me." hurray for Emmett! I love how he is Bella's meal ticket!

"I figured you were probably right about the fish, but a mammal's a mammal, right?" now everyone was staring at Emmett.

"You knew a dolphin was a mammal?" Jasper asked.

"Dude! I may not have medical degrees, but I went to college too! What do you all think I am, an idiot?" he asked indignantly." I don't think you an idiot Emmett! I think your awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
That was so totally awesomer! I absolutely loved how she conversed with Aro and how Aro is now scared of her!
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
"Jealous much, Emmett?" I snarled at him. "Maybe you're starting to realize Edward should be offering you advice, not the other way around."

Emmett once again stepped back from me, both from shock at my words and fear of the look on my face.

"Poor Em, so scared of little Bella," Alice teased." Poor Emmett!

"He smiled crookedly. "I was hoping to learn some of your new expressions," he purred in return.

I laughed, "I didn't make any faces in the forest?"

"I was. . . distracted at the time," he chuckled and began to kiss my jaw line.

"No distractions this time, huh?" I asked, running my hands across his chest. I ran them down to his waist and began pulling up his shirt.

"None," he said, his eyes burning, "This time I'm going to really concentrate." AWE!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This Chapter was absolutely awesome!
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »