Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
Fleur24 chapter 35 . 7/27/2010
AWE! I love how Jacob was so glad to see Bella ! I also like how Jacob named one of his boys Edward!
Fleur24 chapter 34 . 7/27/2010
The Cullens are going to Austrailia! I absolutely love! You should write a story about their lives in Austrailia!
Fleur24 chapter 33 . 7/27/2010
AWE! I love how everyone told Bella how much they love her and how much she means to them!

"Hey, group hug!" He dove onto the pile crushing us all, and knocked the life right back into me." hurray for Emmett! I love how he is Bella's meal ticket!

"I figured you were probably right about the fish, but a mammal's a mammal, right?" now everyone was staring at Emmett.

"You knew a dolphin was a mammal?" Jasper asked.

"Dude! I may not have medical degrees, but I went to college too! What do you all think I am, an idiot?" he asked indignantly." I don't think you an idiot Emmett! I think your awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
That was so totally awesomer! I absolutely loved how she conversed with Aro and how Aro is now scared of her!
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
"Jealous much, Emmett?" I snarled at him. "Maybe you're starting to realize Edward should be offering you advice, not the other way around."

Emmett once again stepped back from me, both from shock at my words and fear of the look on my face.

"Poor Em, so scared of little Bella," Alice teased." Poor Emmett!

"He smiled crookedly. "I was hoping to learn some of your new expressions," he purred in return.

I laughed, "I didn't make any faces in the forest?"

"I was. . . distracted at the time," he chuckled and began to kiss my jaw line.

"No distractions this time, huh?" I asked, running my hands across his chest. I ran them down to his waist and began pulling up his shirt.

"None," he said, his eyes burning, "This time I'm going to really concentrate." AWE!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This Chapter was absolutely awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I absolutely agree with Esme!1 I love seeing a playful Edward! I also love how Rosalie & Alice joined in on the wrestling as well!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
"Got you!" Jasper called to Emmett, apparently winning at their game.

"Dammit!" Emmett swore, "That doesn't count! I was sabotaged by Edward's devious wife!"

gotta love Emmett!

I also love how everyone was surprises at how Edward had changed his miond so fast beacuse of Bella! Emmett's right Eward's going to be in trouble.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was so totally awesome!
jujubear chapter 32 . 7/24/2010
I love this chapter the best so far Aro got what he finally deserved thank you!

~Juju~
swan0456 chapter 35 . 6/12/2010
I really liked your story. There aren't enough vamp fics anymore it seems, and I really liked your take on Bella's ability.
50bestfriends chapter 35 . 5/27/2010
Great story. Wonderful writing.
Nessie96 chapter 35 . 5/22/2010
best story ever...
MeLanieHeleYna chapter 35 . 5/20/2010
Great story! You had me crying and laughing at your story. Good Job!
drunkensailour280 chapter 35 . 4/25/2010