Reviews for The Devil's Love Song
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD! I really, really, liked it.

I liked the idea. It seemed like it could have actually happen.
Aoi-sempai chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
There's a manga called The Devil's Love song..
but it doesn't have anything to do with Tales of Symphonia.
MidnightSunB2ST chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Wow...your an amazing writer...Clloyd! xD
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
A great end to my favorite ToS story on this site :) :)
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
I found this story a long time ago but was unable to keep reading past chapter 5. finally found it again, and it is just as awesome as my memory serves me :) :)
Whispers of Redemption chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
[WARNING: THE FOLLOWING REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE READING A REVIEW FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER ANYWAY, UNLESS YOU ALREADY READ EVERYTHING?]

Queenie~ look who finally read the whole fic but didn't want to spam you by reviewing all the chapters?

Yup. Me. Lexi. ANYWAY.

I love this. I just... love this. The way you captured Lloyd's inner turmoil, Colette's fear, Zelos' concern... even Raine and Genis, who only appeared in the last couple of chapters, were captured perfectly in my opinion.

Zelos, by far, was my favorite portrayal in the entire fic. You really made it show how much that guy cares for his bud. And I'm not gonna lie, I laughed when he said he needed a drink. It was very Zelos-like in HOW it made me laugh, and I couldn't help but giggle.

Is it bad, though, that I didn't feel the least bit sorry for Tybalt? Yeah, I felt sorry for Lloyd because he was crazy and felt horrible afterward, but Tybalt? Feh, whatev'. /o/

Loved the last two chapters especially, even if chapter nine damn near choked me with fluff.

And the last one... gah, Mithos. Should have known. I can't help but love him here, though-especially when he considered the idea of being friends with Lloyd when he passed on as well. Then again, I do tend to have a soft spot for Mithos. Like I said, I just can't help it.

I need to get cracking on reviewing your other fics, because while I've read a few of them, I'm a lazy person who is afraid to review if I don't have anything useful to say, and I'm a bit more anal about reviewing fics if they're written by my friends (that's horrible, I know.)

tl;dr - this fic gets the Lexi stamp of approval. Good job, Queenie. Good job.
MenrowSpirit chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
GrumpyMcdorkface? LMAO

I'm going to start calling people that 33
Javilin Yamato chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
i only got one word to sum up this story...

Damn!
Javilin Yamato chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Dear fellow author:

This HAS got to be the BEST tales of symphonia fanfic i have read so far! it rivals my work in progress called 'Novistadors'which is also a tales of symphonia fanfic

you should read it sometime, you wont be dissappointed i,m sure of it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
alternate ending?
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
yay!
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
my god, Lloyd is going ratatosk mode on us!
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
looks cute so far! to be honest, I was lured here my the rating. but I seem to have found a good story as well! yay!
Warlordess chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
I feel like I don't have the right to say it but I will even though everyone will probably think I cheated. OMG! I knew it was Mithos! Hahah! All sorts of things that the doppelganger had said reminded me too much of him and so I knew that if there really was a specific someone behind Lloyd's madness it would be him! And I was right!

As for Lloyd's madness itself, I must say, very impressive. I felt every emotion you're supposed to feel for someone who is losing their mind and - in certain ways - control over their actions.

I liked that it had a happy ending, though it would have been kewl to see if Collet could do something physically for him. I know, farfetched, and emotionally, she was enough, so I should pester about it but. . . She's my fave character so I just thought it'd be kewl. :D

Also, I liked that you portrayed Zelos as the best guy friend. I liked him like that, and that he talked even just a little bit about being grateful for how Lloyd had befriended him? Nice. :D At the same time, I would have liked the other characters to show up a couple times. I mean, at some point Raine and Genis did arrive, but I felt like they were too late into it, and Presea and Regal weren't mentioned at all. Considering what Presea had gone through with her Cruxis Crystal, I would think she might've helped, even if she didn't have any clue how to. But that's just me.

Okay well I've obviously rambled. A lot. Liked the fic a lot though. Told you I'd get back to it after I read it offline. :D I hope you still plan on coming up with that Alter-Ending. I'd like to read that one too, as long as it's not awful and makes me feel sad. I'm not in the mood for sad right now. Lol.

Oh, wait; I forgot, there was one more thing I wanted to address. While Lloyd got better and he and Collet lived happily ever after. . . or whatever. . . I still wondered what would happen to him on a legal standpoint. I just kept thinking, after all, that the Knights of Meltokio had entered Zelos' home in order to interrogate him and even if he was clearly out of his mind I can't help wondering if they'd just let him go, even as the hero of the reunited world. -shrugs- Just wondering about it, you know?

Well whatever. I hope you still plan on writing Colloyd stuff! I really enjoy the ideas you come up with.
Flaming Renegade chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
I love this story! It rocks!