Reviews for Singapore Standard Time
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Bloop! ...Yeah, The King really is that cruel to his son. Ah, teenagers... :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I knew this was going to be good right from the first sentence. Poor little Prince. This is a great piece, very witty and keeps in tune with the quirky nature of the game. I greatly enjoyed it!
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
XD I love this. Very humourous and oddly charming. *adds to faves* Nice work!
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This simple piece really made me smile. :) I just recently started playing Katamari, and I looked for fanfiction as a joke, not really expecting to find any well-written stories. This is so faithful to the game (I could visualize everything happening on my TV screen), and I love the personality you give the prince. Good job!
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Well, now. That was a lot of fun to read. Epic win.
Fade To December chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This is absolutely brilliant! I love Katamari Damacy. Great job!
Leki chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very cute! And I would find it so annoying if the King did that to me. XD Very good idea, and cute little Prince. X3
Anigrl20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ha, that was good. Great job on the King's dialogue.
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hah, that's so cute. I loved it.
Vyshegrad chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Extremely hilarious. Good job! I agree with the part where the Prince told his father to roll the Katamari himself, that's why he was doing that in a bonus game in We Love Katamari
Ramen Brother chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is wonderfully well-written and really very captivating. You should write another chapter! I know you probably can't, but you still should! It's that good!
NinMcN chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I deem this as an ace fanfiction. I was amused beyond measure!
Smart Alex chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
ha! This is brilliant. The prince's disdain for the Present (some of them really are pretty lame, man oh man), the matter of fact pencil with the shrimp, and the laser beams coming out of the King's eyes- too true, and too good. Definitely on my favs!
Amorous Malboro chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was freaking awesome. I wasn't expecting much the Katamari Damacy section of this site, but that was good. Kudos.
Kaerith chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Holy wow. I wasn't expecting much from Katamari fanfiction, but this is freaking hilarious! I would've laughed aloud pretty much the whole way through if I wasn't lying on the couch suffering from a headache and sore throat. This story unexpectedly made my evening- Thanks!