Reviews for Nightmare's Forgotten
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
this is what Nathan should have done loved it
capturemysoul chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aw this was so cute. This DEFINITELY should have happened in 5x07. Loved it. Great story :)
Little Green Bird chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I hated season 5. I literally yelled at the television the entire season, I think I scared my brother because I was ready to throw the remote at his TV during all the Carrie scenes. HAHA.

Especially that skinny dipping scene I was yelling "Walk away Nathan! Close the blinds, turn off the light, SOMETHING!" haha.

Anyway, this was cute. Very Naley and better than what s5 fed us.
The Original Madackles chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Down with the Nanny.

Up with Naley hot scenes. :D

imakillnannycarrie.

even if jamie does piss his pants.

THE NANNY HA O
krizue chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
really cute!

carrie fired! yay i hate that bitch!
LeytonNaleyZanessaTroyella4evr chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Oh my god! Why couldn't that have happened on the show? UGH! Haha! Great job on this!
TrudyGill23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Woot it's Ashley and can I just say that I love you. I want you to replace Mark as writer for OTH. That was incredible and just how I wanted all of this crap with PsycHo to go down. I loved this one shot. Thank you so much for making me not feel so sad about the whole nanny situation. This is one of my favorite one shots. Again thank you so much for writing this. It sort of helps me feel better and I just loved how Nathatn wasn't attracted to Carrie at all. You wrote Nathan and Haley beautifully and I love how Haley confronted Nathan about what she saw and he explained everything to her. I loved this.
LiZ457 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
cute! please update asap! :]
naley4ever323 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
really cute story. it would be great if you kept going. nothing would make me happier than seeing haley and nathan fire carrie.
pucas4never3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
really cute. it wold be great if you kept going.
TutorWife chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I agree. That would have been a much better ending. I'm really starting to not like Carrie or Lindsey. Y'all did a great job! Keep up the good work!
nevershoutallison chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
LOVED IT!

omg you need to write another chapter

and show them firing carrie!

that would be holla great man

xoxo

Allison
steffy2106 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
aw that was cute! i hope 507 would have finished like that!
Analy 222 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I LOVED IT thank you for writng this KICK ASS story, I hate that psycho slutLOL, please write a sequel where they fire her, and Haley bitch slpas her something, because seriously that's what I wanted to do when I watched this episode I wanted to jump into the tv a kick Carrie's ass, and Victoria freakin V.D. get it Victoria Davis? V.D.? great story once again please consider the doing a sequel.

Have a great day-Analy
ItalHunni28 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ok...THIS is what the next episode should be like, not the skanky wanna be home-wrecker (nice by the way) hitting on him at the bar...we advance next week! lol...I love this!