Reviews for Break Every Rule
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
simply wonderful.
suprockstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Chuck never bought jewelry, he never confessed feelings, he never even slept with the same girl twice. And yet here she was, the exception to every rule he had ever made standing in his suite. He had let her in when he could have easily turned her away long ago.

- that is so true.

loved it. :)
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That was AMAZING! I really wish thats how episode 13 had ended.

I loved how you kept both of them very much true to their characterics. They didn't get of character at all. Which I give you big props for that. D Alot of authors (i think), including me have a tendency to write out forgiving scenes kinda muchy & fluffy. So Im glad you didn't. D

I really enjoyed reading your story. Absolutely amazing! D

ChuckBassLover15
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
please post again, this was really amazing. please continue it, i would love to read & what happens with C & B, and also how everyone reacts with them together. well anyways great chapter.
long island lolita chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
"every court did need a scandal."

You have no idea. xD

ppwwhh. DO YOU GET IT NOW? Gosh, Blair. You're so stupid sometimes. I like died when Chuck said he would walk through fire through her, I was like, "HE WOULD'VE TOO!" I had like a heart attack lol.

Aqualung is so CB. I love Aqualung. :)

Make sure to write more oneshots or something!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
A much better ending, I assure you. The plot was well written and flowed smoothly. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Crimson
upsidedown-insideout chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
AWE. Love the end with Blair referencing herelf and Chuck as te new King and Queen. I liked that he's going to break the rules for her again! Super Cute.
ashley chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
that was freakin amazing! :)
secrets for a buck chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
very interesting c/b fic. hope you write more!