Reviews for Bill Nye Vs The Wiggles sequel
Teletubbies chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
you forgot us Teletubbies!
jameron4eva chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I grew up on Bill Nye, and i'm EXSTATIC that you've done this. Good i hate the Wiggles. Maybe we should send Chris Brown after them. Now i'm sad that mr. Yellow wiggle can't do it anymore, god that's like a two-three year old news flash, but i nevetr liked the wiggles. My little cousin did though. No wonder the level of education in this country is going down, as it has since 1950, but that's a mute point. RIHANNA, JAY-Z, AC/DC, SLIPKNOT, METALLICA, KANYE WEST, ALICIA KEYS, ELEPHANT MAN, and others kick ass in the music industry. Not so much Lady Gaga, Whit Chaple, Taylor Swift(Don't kill me!), and others suck.
Bucky McAwesome chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
that was hilarious! for those of you that absolutely despise kid shows. more please!
The Happy Emo chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It was nicely written, but being the hard core fan of the wiggles I am, I feel the need to point out some mistakes... Anthony would probably kick some serious ass, considering he was in the army for some-number-of-years, and you left out Mr. Paddick, aka Captain Feathersword. And I am very disappointed there was no killing of Henry the Octopus. That is one creepy character.
NotAnotherEmoPenName chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
hahaha this was funny! It seems like something that should be on Robot Chicken
Une Rose chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I loved this!

it was so funny!

omg! death to the wiggles!

you have to write another!
cheesepantsmcgee chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
yeahh, i hate the wiggles! thisis a pretty disturbing story, but its really funny. :D
DethRose chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Personally I like the Wiggles. But I liked this story too. Next time can you take out High School Musical? Please?
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
YES! NO MORE WIGGLES-HEY!

Nothing is wrong with PR! It's really cool! Seriously, I think one of the Pink Rangers (Vida) could team up with him on this. Try it! Seriously, Vida's psycho. She's cool.
Goldilocks V.2 is an angel chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Nice. Very. Will there be a third to the series? *cough*Hannah Montana*cough cough*
hnnfnfgnfgndf chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Good, you should def have Bil kill Hannah Montana though. I hate that garbage.
abby chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
haha not as good as the first one but still really funny. next time it should be hannah montana. good job.
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
YES! The sequel! Amazing!

I would rather see Hannah Montana "taught a science lesson," though...XP

Lu
Danmaku Grazer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Yay they're dead

I would like to see Bill kill Hannah Montana though...
HikariNoRei chapter 1 . 2/18/2008