Reviews for Thinking
Gross in sleep thats sexaul asault disgusting its called molesting gross
TheDuchessTab chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I loved this story, it was sooooooo awesome! Great Job!
Eeyorebcb chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Wow
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
perfect ending to a hilarious story. nice job.
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
sequel...sequel...sequel...

Cheers,

Scarlet G
tripwatcher2 chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
'Bout damn time those two met - LibidoCain and HornyDG! LOL! Uh yeah, that was...intense! Okay, off to find my hubby now! :)
tripwatcher2 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
"I’m going to die and you’re looking at the only position in which I’ll have ever ridden the Tin Man!"

Again - so freakin' hilarious! You do have a gift!
tripwatcher2 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
"...a decidedly less cuddly version of Baloo in hot pursuit."

OMG - this is freakin' hysterical! Seriously, ROFLMAO! I don't know where you come up with this stuff but you have given me a serious case of the giggles!
mace.ember.221 chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
aw i was sad. i wanted den to walk in on them. :( great story love itt
Hidden Relevance chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
Oh holy hell, that was freaking HYSTERICAL! I have oh- so- often had those conversations with my own libido. Just gotta say, up until the end there, I'm fairly sure DG had the patience of a saint. I'd have jumped him LONG before that lol.

So yeah, great fic, and the final chapter was so wonderfully chock full of smut! You are officially one of my favorite ficcers I think!
Shylia chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
LOL...i loved it! i couldnt seem to stop laughing...and everytime i laughed my puppy looked at me funny (which made me laugh more) ...hm, but thats really beside the point.
VioletPyro chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
OH MY GODDESS! I LOVE this story. So hot, so funny, so visiual. DAMN, If you wrote those bodice rippers, I'd be finding more books to read!:):D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
I snagged so many of your videos for the inspiration of my own TinMan fanfic without realizing you wrote too. I just stumbled upon this one, and wow. You have a gift for funny and hot smut.
RilkaGreenRider chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
ok, so this is the image I had in my head when I reviewed the chapter where Cain and Den had their *cough* hotterthanhell *cough* fight. nealmcdonough. And if the link doesn't show up you can email me at binarybabe10010 at yahoo and I'll send it to you. *Looks at photo of Crazed Cain with Axe* M. That's hot.
RumCake chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
Good thing the soldiers were expecting this night of interrupted sleep.

Damn you, now I'm in need of an ice cold shower.