Reviews for Coming Home
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
almost gave me a heart attack when Fuji had "amnesia". I liked it, but there are a few grammar errors though like 'He was amnesia?' and 'Wasn't it just the same as if Tezuka was never existed in his life?'

also you have his instead of her when Yumiko is kissing Fuji's forehead.

All easily fixable errors.

good work though I enjoyed it :)
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
sobs*

the fluffs..they made me cry!
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
if i was fuji i would have done the same.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Woots! That was so Fuji! He lied to Tezuka! XD

Overall,(including the omake), I love this story! Nice! -
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Gah you tricked me! XD for a second I thought it was gonna turn into an epic memory loss fic XD Fuji -coughcough- HEART. XD Tezuka deserved that though, I'm just happy they're back together!
Tacuma chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
KAWAII! Good job, Ai! I love it!

Somehow I just knew Fuji didn't lose his memory, but you scared me there! If Fuji would have lost his memory you had to write another sequel XD XD But he didn't, thank you!

And I love the omake XD So like Fuji!
sehun1993 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hey it's ilovefuji_xx from LJ and i'm just erviewing for fun. LOOL!
charwebb1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I have just finished reading your other one and noticed this one was up. I knew that there was a deeper meaning to what was happening in their relationship. Don't worry about the 'Flammers", if they get all bent out of shape again, they can read a dictionary or a science text book (boring, I know). Fanfic is a place to come to get out of our dreary lives and smile, laugh, cry and believe... Keep you head and continue writing. Thanks.
saya chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Yay, a sequel! Evil Fuji for giving Tezuka heart attacks like that.
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
ehehe love fuji's sadistic side! but the omake doesn't really fit the story, no off...
speadee chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I like it better with the omake. Good job showing their feelings for each other! I'm glad things worked out. I was also wondering if Fuji would have played professional tennis. That might make him and Captain Tezuka rivals on the courts.
Soring Angel P.O.T chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
So CUTE! I love the omake pore tezzi he is going to have to prepare himself for a hole bunch of heart attaks. ;

P.S. LOVE IT SO MUCH. Fujiko got me i couldn't even tell he was pretending.
Sigh chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I don't know why it's OK for the characters to be OOC in the BL pairings but not in the OC or het pairings. It's like you guys are held to a lower standard or something. Couldn't you try to do a better job with this instead of apologizing. Pretty please.