Reviews for and you were there
lost on baker street chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Another really sweet story! Poor Lily...
Emi Snicklefritz chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Ohh my, this was sensational! I loved it! Great, super job! This was in all great! Oh I would love for you to write more on this. The ending left me begging for more!
ihearttheo.c chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This was beautifully written. Amazing job! I think that you really conveyed Lily's pain and confusion really well.
Caelum Isleen chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Great piece. I like the feeling you put into it, as well as the subtlety surrounding James and Lily's relationship.. ;) Sad yet sweet

Rhea
DeWiL chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
It was very nice and short! I like it! Short and sweet!
Jazzelie chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I loved it! Sad..but good!
will-herm-simetra chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
wow...that was just so awesome...i love it, the descriptions were brilliant and the message was simple yet it was moving...really love it
kitty-re chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ah so sad

(in a good way trust me :] )

Really good writing
weirdandhappy chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
nice...
RadioEyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I loved it.

I really did.
Hannahble chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i loved that... very saad, but yet sweet.
jenneliza325 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very well written! I really liked this one, it captured every feeling of losing a loved one. Thanks!
novella07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i loved it and i feel like crying right now, i liked how you actually portrayed her emotions, ive read others where they kill off her parents and the next second shes snogging james and seems fine, i actually felt like she had just lost her parents, a feeling that is hard to portray, it was well written and basically amazing and you could tell while she noticed james, she was still in the middle of losing two of the most essential people in her life.