Reviews for The Path of Destiny
WyldClaw chapter 65 . 4/12
that was so intense:

I think it must have taken so much courage for wildflame to admit that to snowcrystal and the others. I think it's great that her friends seem more like a pack to her than her old trible did
This is very good can u try to be quick to post the rest PLEASE!
Midnightumbreon chapter 64 . 2/4
Good Job whens the next one going to be out?
LaurelPrincess chapter 63 . 1/14
This is really interesting. I guess there's no easy way out now that Scytheclaw's attack's no longer available (more or less). I love the way his will got him through nearly dying. Keep it up!
brokendoll24 chapter 63 . 12/27/2014
Yay Stormblade's back! Is Scytheclaw's power bug or steel based?
WyldClaw chapter 63 . 12/26/2014
That part about what scytheclaw existences while healing stormblade was pretty descriptive .

What's the deal with that vanishing arch? What is happening to the Pokemon who go through it?
brokendoll24 chapter 61 . 11/9/2014
Vaporeon used taunt. Articuno must attack.
Vaporeon used a 1000BP scald/acid with 100% chance to burn.
Rest in peace Articuno, he will be missed (which also results in good luck white growlithes).

It was nice seeing Solus get reprimanded, but he's probably going to vent it on everyone below him.

On a side note, azurills are weird in that they are normal types rather than water, even though bubble is the first move they learn.
0-Soulfire-0 chapter 61 . 11/7/2014
New chapter! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This is awesomeeeee I liked how Thunder brought the berries to Nightshade...she didn't know they were poisonous, but she wanted to help Nightshade. Which is adorable. :3 When is Stormblade going to rejoin the group? I know that Justin is afraid of him/dislikes him, but hopefully Stormeh comes back. Also, how did Itora lose her fur? Is it something that's going to be explained later, or...? I know it said something about a human experiment gone wrong, so I guess I sort of know, but, yeah. XD
And wow, Cyclone's forbidden attack. Much acid. Very strong. Wow.
Voltgale is a really cool name for a forbidden attack, also.
brokendoll24 chapter 60 . 10/2/2014
Poor Articuno. His quad-weakness to rock damage or standard weakness to electric types doesn't do him any favors against the incoming pokemon. Such is the life of a flying legendary. I hope he and Nightshade stay safe!
Lily chapter 60 . 9/5/2014
OMG 2 LAZY TO WAIT KYAAAAAAA
WyldClaw chapter 60 . 9/4/2014
oooh! Things are getting goood! Cyclone’s plan gives me the creeps. Itora and Ashend send shivers up my spine

Will nightshade and Damien recover from their wounds
Fire chapter 59 . 8/22/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC PLZ UPDATE BEEN WAITING SINCE MAY QQ
Female Arcanine chapter 59 . 8/15/2014
You forgetting some characters? Like, I don't know, CRESCENT? Are you seriously going to drop her from the story?
0-Soulfire-0 chapter 59 . 8/10/2014
Oh. My. God.
This fic is, without a doubt, the best fic I've ever read. No joke. It is extremely well written and has an awesome storyline and everything. It also awoke my newfound love of scyther and heracross.. I just finished reading all 59 current chapters, and I am just amazed.
But the cliffhanger
Whyyyyy?! XD
But still, is is an amazing fanfic. Oh, and I was wondering. Are you planning to have any pairings/couples in this? It would be a nice addition. X3
WyldClaw chapter 59 . 5/10/2014