Reviews for Expecto Ninjutsu!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
wat going to happen next
Faenea chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
I don't know if you are planning on updating this, but I just wanted to say that I liked this Naruto/Harry Potter x-over better than any others I have read. I would enjoy reading more if you would like to update.
TehAwesomeHero chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
AWESOME! Can't wait for the next chapter! Not to mention I'm a BIG, no, HUGE fan of SasuNaru/NaruSasu!(either one depends on my mood on which I prefer) And HarryxDraco is a really good one as well.
mihel asyki akatsuki schizo chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
awesome story cant wait to read more please update soon.
SynysterVamp chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
er good fanfiction I have one objection though...Neji and Hinata are cousins if you didnt know and yah...kinda wrong with neji flirting like that
Alice chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
please update soon!
Miss Uzumaki chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
omg this is getting so intense and i was kinda confused with the couple thingy but hey i still want to read! now plz update soon!
Miss Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
O.O -shaking- -blushing- -nose bleeding- you get my point. holy crap ! that was pretty hot. i still have trouble thinking naruto and other in real life form...hm may neji but other not really. Love it dude O.O -thumbs up-
Miss Uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
heh i dont hate nejihina. XD i knew they have some stuff like that. tho yaoi would be great T.T anytime soon dude?
Miss Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
-grin- -claps hand together- heh this is getting pretty interesting. so were the hell is harry? T.T
Miss Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
LOLOLOLOL i just had the clue that stupid sasuke would be in the S group. HA! i hate that group. or house. isnt that blond dude that is annoying in there? sry i totally forgot, never watch it in a long time. LOL PERVE! he has to be here! WOOT! cant wait to know what happen next!
Miss Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
woot i love naruto and harry potter. cant wait to read the next chap. dont worry i dont flame. seriously your doing a great job here! XD cant wait for MAGICAL!
O.o chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Holy, Harry's bold. Man Naruto and Harry, it's awesome!
Adnacia chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
So, it is basically 2:30 a.m. and I have a slight wireless signal so I finally read this update. *Dodges the knife being thrown for being a bad friend.* Anyway, first things first.

What the hell? Kakashi and Hermione? I think, I ranted about this in a previous review. That is kind of gross. And more importantly, just plain wrong. It is right up there with Fred/Hermione. It just sickens me. Almost literally, though that might have something to do with the fact that I don't feel good.

However, I do have to say that the image of a shirtless and maskless Kakashi laying on a rug in front of a fire is HOT. Melt me into a puddle of goo hot. *Runs off to take quick cold shower*

Best part of the chapter- Snape and Tsunade. Make them a couple! I beg of you. That would be so much fun to write.

"And you look more like a hooker than a leader." Best line of the story. I about lost it there. Definitely made up for the makeout scene that was earlier in the chapter.

And is Hinata the baby that Neji is referring to? *Gives hopeful smile.*

And Orochimaru finally made an appearance. More importantly, Kabuto made an appearance! I am excited.

I would go read another of your updates but I am in the mood to type (Charlie and Hermione). On a Charlie kick for some reason. *shrugs*
ketsuekilover chapter 10 . 11/29/2008