Reviews for Expecto Ninjutsu!
ketsuekilover chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
i look forward to the next chapter!
ketsuekilover chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
this is good i like it. can't wait for the next chapter.
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
M. Interesting.

This is a very filling FanFic. Thanks for covering all your bases. I am thoroughly entertained. Please continue this.

Harlequin de Rustre
ShadowDragonOfTheMoon chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep writing and update as soon as possible!
King Hawke chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
yeah, Severus is not to smart if he's going to insult Tsunade, lol
hyuugalove001 chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
wow. i think you captured the essence or naruto... i think this is basically how he acts in the show/manga in the beginning... great job :) can't wait for the next chapie :)
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Sweet! I hope the horny escapades start soon!

The story's pretty stellar so far! Keep it up!
Adnacia chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
That was great! I laughed and laughed. Poor Neji. He had to first watch makeout sessions and then he was victimized by Sasuke. Te he he. Then he had to witness Harry and Draco's heart to heart. Yeah for bringing in my favorite twins!
wrenbailey chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Yay, for me and the fact that i now have internet. oh and this was hilarious.
ShadowDragonOfTheMoon chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Awesome! I hope Naruto and Sasuke become a couple! Keep writing and update as soon as possible!
King Hawke chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
it's a good story so far. but..the whole guy on guy thing is sort detracts from the story. but, maybe, just an idea, if Naruto got stuck in his sexy jutsu, as a girl and couldn't change out of it, then it would make the story easier to read for people like myself. just an idea.
Adnacia chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
Umm... Wow. Yep, that's it. Wow.
wrenbailey chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
Why is my guy a punching bag? I miss you and love you for the laughter this one gave me...and I know what the spoiler is! Hahaha!
eternal-uchiha chapter 8 . 7/19/2008