Reviews for Expecto Ninjutsu!
ShadowDragonOfTheMoon chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
OMG! That were so hot! I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Keep writing and update as soon as possible!
Willow chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
Ok you are my favorite author on fanfiction .net . I am anxiously waiting the next chapters.
Rachel chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Ah! Lemons! Who will it be?

Well. It's an interesting story. I like it. - I think, though, that you should work Gred and Forge in there somewhere. (Oops, I mean Fred and George.)

Adnacia chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
Bravo! Excellent.

Harry/Naruto? Draco/Naruto? Sasuke/whoever you are going to pair him up with? Though it is nice that not everyone is after Sasuke. There was all sorts of action.

Jiraiya and Trelawney! What the crap? Though that is quite hilarious. Can't wait to see that one develop.

When do your wonderful readers get the lemony goodness?
ShadowDragonOfTheMoon chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
OMG! Lemons! Who is it? Who is it! This story PWNS! Keep writing an update as soon as possible!
Sei Ai chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Please update soon
Call0013 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
naruto meets fred and gourge the altemnet pranking team
wrenbailey chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
I love you!I really do T. But what the crap are you doing to my Malfoy? I mean it is funny as hell but I am not sure if he is the dominant or not...please let him be...unless it's with .
Willow chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
I love your story and please write more I want to read the next chapter.
Wren chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
What the hell! I mean seriously what the f*#k was that. I loved the little Negi explaining his gayness...and pretty much everyone elses. And the kissing, yea umm...well blushing and trying to cover the screen at work is probably a dead give away that I am reading something I am not suppose to.
ShadowDragonOfTheMoon chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
HARRY IS AN YAOI FAN!...AWESOME! Wait a sec...How does he know what Draco's kisses are like? Did he kiss him? Anyway! Great chapter! Keep writing and update as soon as possible!
Adnacia chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
I want Ron to be gay for some reason. Harry, I always thought he was gay and he and Ron had something going on. Yeah for Sasuke/Naruto action! Snape is going to meet Tsunade. That should prove interesting. I would tell you to update this story, but you need to update your others. Update! Or make a youtube.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
u know i actually feel kind of bad for snape...-_-'
Adnacia chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
The best part of this chapter was Ino using the mind transfer jutsu. I have this image in my head of Snape running around like and looking like a penguine, though I think that penguins waddle like a duck. That image is even funnier. Yeah for updates!
Lana-shino chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
love the new chapter, it is so good! update soon
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »