Reviews for Expecto Ninjutsu!
wrenbailey chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
Really you don't intend to keep CERTAIN pairings together? I can name one pairing that you will keep together until one of them dies. But anyways I love the interaction you have between the characters and the way in which you are tieing everyone together so that they are forced to interact. Keep it up though, and don't let people push you. Favorite part was the Ron and Naruto interaction, I didn't even think of that...but Ron can be a prat and Naruto is the type to call him on it.
Hinata Lovers chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I like it! *-*

Probably because I am addicted to Harry Potter and like my pen name says I love Hinata

Too bad she is all alone in Hufflepuff though.

But if they are in the fourth book it means Cedric is still alive! (I never really liked Cho)

That would make Neji jealous...
necro omen13 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Bravo! Can't wait for the verbal battle between Snape and Tsunade!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
flitwick's first name is Filius! _~ u're right! by the way! SWEET! we get to see the ninja's show off their ninja skills! _~ AWESOME! -
wrenbailey chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
I am not making this serious! I just want some good times for Kakashi!
SetInSmoke chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
lil.ramen.lover chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
OH NICE! Hermione and Neji, eh? Nice...! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
StarfireGreencoon chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Even though I hate the pairings, nice story.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Is this a NaruHina story? NejiHina does not appeal to me.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
omg this is awesome! but poor Hinata! she's all by herself! Ino and Sasuke would be fine though! this is a really good story! _~
lil.ramen.lover chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
LMAOO! Naruto is gonna make everything so interesting! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE WITH LONGER CHAPTERS!
wrenbailey chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Wait where is Kakashi? That was more like the Pervy Sage's intro and are so lucky that you just closed your door and wen to sleep or else I would have come in there...Kakashi?
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Okay should be studying I know but I couldn't resist reveiwing this. dear lord screw this I am coming over to laugh at the story with you
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6