Reviews for The Melt
Hee hee hee :D
imnotraven16 chapter 34 . 3/18
excellent story
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 16 . 3/5
Aww man, I really like Kakashi as Naruto's sensei. But between Sasuke and Naruto, I think Naruto will win. Sorry Kakashi, I'm with Kurenai :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 15 . 3/5
Naruto's team is cool
xj
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 13 . 1/4
Naruto is ready to capture! It's great that Naruto is very talented. He is trained well ;)
Bookworm chapter 34 . 12/31/2014
You DID abandon the story... ;_; Wai?
pikachucat chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
awesome
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Let's get ready for some assassin training!
blasterdog chapter 34 . 11/24/2014
Great fic man, the characters a very bell thought out and have a lot of depth. Great stuff
The Blonde Dobe chapter 32 . 11/22/2014
Wait a minute... You. Your the one who wrote Uzumaki among the Dunes? Dear kami, your my idol! That story had to be one of my favorite ones! The plot was well thought out, grammar was all correct, characters in a realistic role.. Christ sake, I'm turning into a fanboy!
Enough about another story though.. If I'm reviewing, then I need to at least review the story at hand, right? Well this one is pretty unique. A true work of art. Its no surprise that you are now my favorite author. The Melt power? The idea is so basic, yet you've turned it into something to be proud of. You've invented a master piece! Being adopted by the Sarutobis'? I've been looking for ages to find a well thought out story involving that certain twist!
Thank you so much for all your work in witing this story. Ive felt loss, happines, anger, and every emotion in between thanks to this. Its really been a heartwrenching story so far. I look forward to anything else your creative mind can thank of next!
Schnarf chapter 34 . 11/1/2014
haha that fucking ps... you've obviously abandoned this story. it's been, what, 4 years?
joshuarsolis chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
I just dont feel like naruto and hinata are suit in this story
Passing Stranger chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
I'm not even finished and its already one of my favorites. I don't care what anyone else says, I love how this story really gets readers into it. The whole time I read this I was either grinning or gripping my phone during the action. After this story, I'm definitely going to check out your other ones!
jayd4y chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
Good god man please write it needs to happen!
4,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »