Reviews for The Melt
Cocoloco235 chapter 30 . 9/3
Oh my fricken God! This chappie though... That ending though... I totally thought it was gonna be the opposite. Way to go, you're an awesome writer!
While I am not particularly fond of konohamaru dying I see that it was needed to progress the story and since I've read a lot of fanfiction in the past few years I say you did a good job of making us feel an emotion. It isn't exactly to the amount of emotion I usually like to feel but you did good anyways
Rishi2001 chapter 1 . 8/11
Kage bunshin? Gai? He cant mold chakra bruh...
CaptainToast321 chapter 34 . 8/11
Uh no.

No update in 8 years means dead.
Sgt Sparorow chapter 34 . 6/4
This is sad for me, I love this story but the last update was 8 years ago.
bad girl 61 chapter 34 . 5/30
I was hoping you would continue this story. It's different and I like it. I am the same way. I can't write every day and that's what they want. If I did that, they would be shitty chapters.
user51s2r chapter 21 . 5/20
That was pretty damn good. I enjoyed how the wave arc was done.
user51s2r chapter 19 . 5/20
that was a pretty satisfying chapter. I was wondering how you would start the wave arc!
user51s2r chapter 18 . 5/20
really good chapter. I was wishing, when the cow patty incident happened, that he would melt into the ground and Ino would end up covered in COW STUFF! Or perhaps when she was on top of him a simple kawarimi and he could have shared the love!
user51s2r chapter 15 . 5/20
Need to replace “…plead the fifth…” with something else. I thought it was funny until I recalled ninja don't have a fifth amendment.(the right to not self-incriminate)

great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 14 . 5/20
pretty brutal and well done. I agree with Anko and Naruto. Fuck Sasuke/Sakura! hehe to bad Sai isn't around yet.
user51s2r chapter 13 . 5/20
fantastic chapter. Love the training scenes. I was a bit giggly/happy at his first mission, especially with it being his ex-teacher!
user51s2r chapter 12 . 5/20
just enough detail is given, so it is a meaningful time skip. Very good chapter!
user51s2r chapter 11 . 5/20
I have to copy some of your words... because they are exactly what I was thinking -"Ooooo…character depth, development, and Anko, Oh My!"

perfectly sums up this chapter of KICKASSNESS!

ANKO!
user51s2r chapter 10 . 5/20
I like how this story is progressing. I also agree with Hokage that an elite chunnin would kick his ass. So many good things in the last few chapters!
5,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »