Reviews for The Melt
SolH69 chapter 30 . 1/22
Sure plot twists are a good way to keep your readers enticed, but killing off his entire family was just stupid. It wouldn't happen in the naruto world, a snake summon and a group of oto nin couldn't beat the entire sarutobi compound, full of chunin, jounin and a few anbu. Some would've left but a good amount would've stayed to protect the hokage's family. You say that you're disappointed, but you just killed off naruto's entire family for the sake of it. And yeah, war is unforgiving and all that, but that doesn't make this plot accurate to what would've actually happened.
Ballbag223 chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
how could this happen to me, I made my mistake
jp236 chapter 34 . 11/7/2022
And later never came
abhidanoob1393 chapter 13 . 11/3/2022
There is bengal in ninja world?
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 9/18/2022
damn I was kinda hoping it was boil release because if the name. I love boil release. it's fun reading about Naruto melting people
jodixale chapter 34 . 8/31/2022
amazing story I wish that there was more but life happens I hope you are fine and well and will at some point be able to continue, you are an amazing writer and your story has brought me alot of joy even though I read it 5 times already xoxoxo
Deshawn green chapter 29 . 7/29/2022
Noo
Grizzly's Sin of Sloth chapter 34 . 7/22/2022
Not abandoning you're stories you said? I'm reading this 13 years after the last chapter was brought out and the story ain't finished
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 30 . 7/19/2022
REAL GOOD WORK SO FAR MAN! I CAN SEE NO PROBLEMS HERE!
EVIL-SAGE chapter 34 . 7/12/2022
your story made me feel many emotions i felt sad when naruto was dealing with the truth, Angst with his life being decided for him, Anger when his family was killed and my ears rung when hinata slapped him. I enjoyed the story and you are right in war not being happy there has to be some form of death or its just not realistic.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 19 . 7/12/2022
i loved this chapter
Kyuubi88 chapter 34 . 7/5/2022
Good story wish it had continued but it’s understandable life gets in the way at times can’t fault that
Guest chapter 29 . 4/1/2022
On chapter 29 you just killed off the Saratobi clan for shock and emotional value. Also you ripped off of Gladiator. . . It's pretty obvious. Also his clan could have beaten anyone who attacked. . . Your a pretty shameful writer
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2022
Chapter 24 was really dumb I'm my opinion for a few reasons. I also have a couple overall problems too. Like could you please put the English name for the Jistu because not every one likes having to Google what the hell your saying, also you don't even use the actual names for the Jistu sometimes and your completely wrong. And now onto my chapter 24 complaints. How in the hell can Naruto handle version 1 of the curse seal from Sasuke then not be MUCH faster and stronger than Hinata, then you have her surrounded by clones and she magically is a whole lot faster than all of them even tho they be the same speed and strength as Naruto and be able to use the same Chackra blocking Technique so she wouldve been screwed right there at first I thought he was tiring her to exhausten. That way he doesn't have to fight her but then he just uses his Kekkei Genkai for some reason. Also you are writing Naruto I don't know why you would write if you didn't like fighting.
Thanks for a decent story tho have a great day
Anonymous chapter 34 . 3/13/2022
Finding this Note, that talks about "coming back to writing" and "people bitching about abandoned stories", THIRTEEN years after it was posted STILL without any new updates is actually hilarious.

"I shall never abandon a story" - the Author, in this note. (You failed that one.)
5,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »