Reviews for The Melt
Bakkughan chapter 11 . 8/28
This is not a slight against your writing, but I fucking hate "funny" sadist characters like Anko. Having absolutely zero respect for her gender or her profession doesn't earn her any in my book. I'm not giving up on this story. Yet. But if Anko becomes important or a pairing with Naruto, I'm out.
Luccian chapter 34 . 8/24
I just realized something about the Uchiha/Uzumaki Truce, Orochimaru, the Akatsuki, and Itachi that you might was to consider (if you haven't already).
Okay so, first, there's the Uchiha/Uzumaki Truce where Naruto swears that he'll kill Sasuke if he defects to Orochimaru. Sasuke, in your story, is not a goddamned idiot. He's arrogant and all that but he's not stupid; he sees defection as becoming like Itachi, if not becoming Itachi himself. This means threat or no threat, Sasuke will most likely NOT defect to Oto. It also means that if Sasuke and Naruto become rivals or even comrades, then they could push each other until they are able to reach their goals while simultaneously using the other as bait.
Next thing, Orochimaru, Akatsuki, and Itachi. Let's stop and think for a moment. Orochimaru wants Sasuke as his next body because he wants the Sharingan. Naruto wants to kill Orochimaru for destroying the Sarutobi. If Sasuke and Naruto are sometimes on mission together, then they will develop a sort of comradeship between them and they could setup an ambush for Orochimaru during something similar to the "Sasuke Retrieval Arc."
Akatsuki is an organization that hunts Biju so they will eventually come for Naruto, the Jinchuuriki of the Kyubi, which means that Sasuke's target, Itachi, who is also in Akatsuki and the one charged with capturing Naruto, is also reachable now. Similar to the situation with Orochimaru, Naruto could be the one to lure out Itachi since the Kyubi's capture is his and Kisame's duty anyways. Lastly, with Naruto and Sasuke as TRUE rivals, whenever Naruto bumps into Itachi without Sasuke, Naruto can evaluate Itachi's skills and compare them to Sasuke's when he gets back to Konoha. This means that one of the biggest fights in your story could be 1) Uchiha/Uzumaki vs Orochimaru Friends and/or 2) Uchiha/Uzumaki vs Itachi Kisame. The Uchiha/Uzumaki get their revenge while having a powerful ally help them deal with the others (like the Sound Four). Doesn't that just sound like fun? Okay, I'm done here. Nice story by the way.
I hate fics that are half done. He said in the last update that he's not done with the story but ends up not writing anymore
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 6 . 8/21
Lol. Dude. Your using zetsus ability
THE POWER OF YOUTH CAN SUCK ITS OWN DICK MAN... DONT FREAKING DO CLIFF HANGERS
Hospitaller1080 chapter 33 . 8/10
Wolfone10 should write his story. Being an idiot and all...

I am quite convinced that he's a man-whore considering that he lost his virginity at the age of 12...
Hospitaller1080 chapter 34 . 8/10
Updated... 2009!?
Wolfone10 chapter 19 . 8/6
This chapter is complete and UTTER bullshit! 13 is too YOUNG? as an author you yourself have either led a COMPLETELY SHELTERED LIFE! Or you are a COMPLETE MORON when it comes to interacting with people! I've PERSONALLY dated girls since I was 10... I lost my virginity at 12! So 13? Yeah that's completely FINE, also they are ninja, that means as early as TOMORROW they MAY die! Most ninja don't even make it into their 20's.
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 8/3
Okay, I gotta ask, with sakura's personality, and this HONESTLY confuses me in a lot of fanfics... What teenage girl actually LISTENS to her parents? By telling her to "stay away from the demon" and that Naruto is "bad news" they would be driving her into his arms so fast the sound barrier couldn't keep up!
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 8/3
Well, yes and no, yes Mizuki DOES have more experience, BUT they're all forgetting the elephant in the room! The KYUUBI has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more experience then ANY fricking chunin, or KAGE for that matter! and it's IN HIS HEAD! So no Mizuki would defiantly NOT have won.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 8/2
I think I'll head this one off at the pass.. Putting him on team 7 is tantamount to COMPLETE STUPIDITY! You have Naruto getting along with MOST of the heirs, (even if kiba ISN'T a heir, it's hana), along with PERSONAL hokage training, it makes it completely DUMB to even FORM team 7, Naruto in this story has already KILLED and is MUCH more mature then he should be, mix him up with ANYONE else, but team 7 dies in flames!
dead for life chapter 34 . 8/1
Blahhh! Great story! I think this your best one yet... Wish it was completed... Hint hint but anyways awesome story and I hope to see a chapter soon.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 7/31
Would have been a LOT cooler if Naruto could melt with water too! After all that IS part of nature! (right now he just kinda looks like a humanized Zetsu) maybe if he could manipulate what he is in? That would be cool.

How about melting into fire or ice? Would be kinda dangerous training, but if possible would be one HELL of an asset.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 7/30
Um the hokage already explained the "kage bunshin" in chap. 2.
lalo80 chapter 13 . 7/29
Buena historia, no tardes en continuarla
4,981 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »