Reviews for The Melt
SeaweedBrain369 chapter 34 . 13h
I know it's been a while but I'd like to say that this is an amazing book and I'd really like it if you updated :)
Klarence chapter 10 . 4/16
Nice fanfic. Probably one of the best original bloodlines I've seen in a fanfiction
Anonymous Person chapter 34 . 3/13
You've got a great story and a great personality if your last paragraph (Chap 34) says anything about it.
Anonymous Person chapter 31 . 3/12
While I can't quite name it, there is something that is just fundamentally wrong with Danzo. Virtually everything he does is appalling one way or another yet I just can't quite sum up why.
Anonymous Person chapter 31 . 3/12
Ya know? This story is infuriatingly intriguing. Some parts are slightly repulsive, others hard to digest since NO ONE deserves that kind of treatment yet the story itself is freakin' amazing.
I guess that's why despite the fact that I'd like to stop reading it I find myself on chapter 31 and still itching to find out more.
Btw, I really can't be surprised that Jiraiya was more or less forced to be the new Hokage. After all, he was the only person who was in the village who was worthy of taking up the title. Though, it is kinda weird that they wrote off Tsunade that quickly.
Anonymous Person chapter 22 . 3/12
You've made Ibiki sound like a military drill sergeant. Obviously each author characterizes Ibiki slightly differently but it's funny that every single one makes the guy a sadist.
Marcuz chapter 34 . 2/21
Probably one of my favorite Naruto personalities I've come across. Its a Damn shame it'll never see light again, I cry every time.
An admirer chapter 34 . 1/3
First of all congratulations on the promotion gud luck with life and please give those assholes at your work the silent finger ...joking anywhom goed luck with your life and love the plotline of the story it is intriguing and awesome
Nihatclodra chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
This fic is... not bad. Honestly kind of generic, but not bad. I do wonder one thing though... why is it listed under "humor"? I've MAYBE chuckled 4 or 5 times throughout this entire fic...
Nihatclodra chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
You know, I just thought of a few things...

1) Can Naruto Melt into sand, or dust? They're not liquid after all.
2) Can Naruto partially Melt into a weapon about to hit him, to negate the potential damage?
3) Can Naruto get a solid steel puppet with movable joints and a partially-hollow inside, melt into it, place a Henge on it to make it look like him, and move it around from inside? It'd be like ultimate armour!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/20/2016
Loved the story so far, keep up the good work
DanzoManiac chapter 34 . 12/18/2016
What pisses me off in unfinished stories is the fact that most of the authors, if not all of them, do not post a chapter just summarizing what they had in their mind for their story, future events etc. Just share the ideas and that would be enough. I mean, I understand that you have your reasons for not finishing the story, and I respect your time, but come on, just an idea of what might have happened, it is not that difficult.
MacabreNight chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
So he can run around smiling as psychotically kills people?
Gardevoir687 chapter 34 . 12/7/2016
This story is fucking fantastic
WickedlyArcane chapter 34 . 11/25/2016
'Updates will be sporadic, but I promise you, I shall never abandon a story'. Lol, that was 6 years ago
5,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »