Reviews for The Melt
nguyenmichal5168 chapter 15 . 8/24
už už
Emma chapter 34 . 7/20
7 years is inactivity, and though as it seems highly highly highly doubtful, I hope still that you'll come back to finish this or give someone else permission to write it.
arinasution5 chapter 21 . 7/20
Dr
The only part of this I don't like is how you had naruto named as the next hokage as he was born, in my opinion 'life in konoha's ANBU' is probably the most realistic about how a hidden villages shinobi live and it's a fucking awesome story to boot
I've never understood why the third never used shadow clones to do his paper work for him, I mean he would get the memories from them back anyway whilst he just chilled doing jack shit
The title of this story cracks me up man, The Melt , that means the complete fucking idiot, look at what melt means on urban dictionary
Jayda21 chapter 34 . 5/22
Hey, it's been quite a while since you've updated hardly any of your stories it seems like or even added new ones, if someone has taken them over could you please let me know. I really enjoy them! I love Naruto and are genuinely interested in your stories, so far I've read The Melt, and Broken Hearts Shattered Dreams. I intend to read the rest of your stories, ive read both full stories all chapter's in less than a week, I havent been able to put them away. I intend on starting another story tomorrow.
hakeim.james9533 chapter 3 . 5/11
how can gai use ninjutsu
Alex TF chapter 19 . 4/25
awesome
fan of The Melt chapter 34 . 4/22
This an extremely intriguing story and I cannot stop reading. I hope you are able to continue this story :)
Thaysbraga123 chapter 30 . 4/8
why did you kill konahamoru
D chapter 34 . 3/11
Interesting story with plenty of divergence from the series. Unfortunately I can not say that you haven't abandoned your work. A five year absence is nearly the same as abandonment. Hell if it was a living entity leaving it for that long would be criminal abuse haha. Anyway outside of that it was a good story.
Sparthy chapter 20 . 3/6
I know you might not read this, but I love how Kuruma goads Naruto into responding, that's pretty great.
The Third Son chapter 26 . 3/5
Jiraiya seems like a goddamn asshole
Emma chapter 34 . 2/29
I'm... Broken. If you still have the account after so damn long you should come back. I'd be more than willing to wait for you to finish no matter what. After days reading non-stop my heart was shattered to know that it's not finished. I'd love to see it continued.
5,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »