Reviews for Beauty In Death
wingedspirit chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Crystal heads? is that in referance to the whole sparkleing in the sun because thats a new one to me.I have to say I find it disheartening to hear what your thought's are on Vampires they did not chose to be what they are for the most part so how can you judge them as monsters its not your place or anyones for that matter to judge someone else. Vampires are no differant then humans in that we eat other animals to live which no matter how much you cook meat there is still blood in it so you are consuming me ask you would you starve yourself and end your life if say you were a vegitarian and the only food around you was meat, well would you? I don't think you would. You look at the meat sitting on you plate and its just meat you don't think about the fact that it was alive and now its to a Vampire humans are nothing more then meat there food sorce all we are to them is that cow so before you call Vampires monsters or anything else for that matter look at yourself atleast a Vampire kills with there own hands and only do so to live. Humans on the other hand kill for a multuide of stupid and unimportant reasons for land,power,wealth,vengence,and many other I said Vampires only kill to survive can you say the same about humans? to quote the bible "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" I for one would much rather be a vampire then a human. Humans are so caught up in there petty little lives that they don't see that this world is in a hell of alot of trouble like the fact that the U.S. has now reached 40 deaths in the you can't tell I am more on Edwards train of thought about I am not nuts I know as much as I regret to addmitt it I am human and that sofar no one has proven Vampires are real but I happen to find the human race as a whole lacking. Sorry for my rant but what you said upset me and I atleast hope you see my point on some level I am not trying to change what you think it may seen like that but I'm not I just want you to look at all the POV's before you we all did that this world would be a better place.
wingedspirit chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
ok well this is good there are problems with it it jumps around alot there are gap's in the info she gave like the fact that she gave her fake name one min and then all the sudden they know who she really is and all that so less jumping and more for emoions they don't always have to come out all yay! I'm in love and I have a new family when you first meet someone are you like that no your just getting to know them as you know them you trust them more and what ever the relationship the feelings and emoions grow and in doing this I find it more realistic.
wingedspirit chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Well this was good I know that the mutt and Bella are not friends now but maybe you could have had her ask how they were doing her human family. But it was good that the mutt was willing to talk to her not just kill her.
wingedspirit chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Well this was good to I like how you had her thought prosess but you did make a small mistake at the end you said Renees' house whenit should be Charlie's house not sure if some one told you that or not.
wingedspirit chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Well this was an interesting start I can't say I fully believe what you said in your A/N unless you know from personal experience;)
Night script chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
you're getting more reviews... lol... Nway I like the part where Charlie discovers Bella... nice touch btw...
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Oh and the plot thickens! Nice twist with them being discovered by Charlie. I can't wait to see where you are going to go with that incident! I still love this story!
Ksangi chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I don't know about you, but I am enjoying this story. There are too many stories out there that involve Bella being changed before she met Edward and the minute they meet, ah stars, fireworks, little cupids in diapers, their fluffy little wings flapping as they shoot arrows of love at the two of them. Blech. She's confused, she hasn't got a clue as to how to "live" as a vampire. At this point in time I think she's running on instinct, she's not going to jump into Edwards arms right away because she is in the process of learning the family dynamic and how to trust again. Plus, she has yet to get through her first year as a newborn and human blood is still way too tempting.
Fleur de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
This is just amazing. I like this story, and it's one of my favorites already, haha. I really hate the dogs, but I have to admit they're doing their jobs here and if I were them I will probably be doing the same.. Anyway, please please PLEAASE update soon; Can't wait!

xoxo
slytherinchick13 chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
I like this story. You're doing a fabulous job at writing it. Please update soon.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
I love the line.. "His voice was old with knowledge not with age." That was beautifully written. Great story.
Coscat chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
psh chu have to keep going

.;;

i AM in love with chur writing & zah story

xDD haha this chapter seems to be well thought out beleive it or not like RLLY though cuzz its hard to get everyone & capture every little detail so hah chu did owsm!

. update soon plz D:

&& i will wuffle chu for ever & ever & give chu cookies

O lol if thats possible but chu did owsm on zah story plzz continue
Coscat chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
XD

okies okies

that answers my question

haha i liked the little squable bella and jake had

x]

it was amusing yet he was a bit mean

. hah the bear incident was priceless what a meeting for them

to endure

hehee i love Alice's little entrance to sorrta haha i love alotta things including zah story chu ish a owsm writer!

love it haha
Coscat chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
haha wow

i think im in luff with chur story
Coscat chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
HAHA

i friggin love your story!

psh i hope no one critisized[sp] your story

because the detail everything it was friggin awsome!

haha i cant wait to see whats next like wow

O_o;; its like i cant explain damnit .