Reviews for I See Dead People
iceteddy2001 chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
wow, phantastic story. what happened that you din't finish this exellent work?
Delena4Nian50 chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
You absolutely must finish this story. I am dying to know what happens. Poor dean!
DeansGirl chapter 30 . 11/23/2011
I absolutely love these stories! You're awesome.. You have to do me a favor.. Pleasssse finish this one. I HAVE to see what happens... Pg 30 of I See Dead People...
dandy44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I spent the last couple of days reading this story and only this one It's so good and so cool and I'm so into it that I didn't even notice It's not finished till I reached the end of the last chapter please please please U have to continue It. It's not fair It's so perfect and must be finished please post sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
emmajane chapter 30 . 6/16/2010
I have read this story so many times, it is so very well written.

If at all possible could you post a final chapter which after all your hard work, this story truly deserves
Lbdba chapter 30 . 10/6/2009
I hope this gets to you and that you are checking it and hope all is well with you.

As I've said a few times, I really love all your stories but there are 2 that I really hope you finish soon because it is driving me crazy and I really want to know what happens :) this one and No Vacancy. So if you are listening, please.

Anyway, you have a great talent. Keep it up. Your stories are my great escape from real life. Thanks again!

Corina
Mirrordance chapter 30 . 6/9/2009
I just wanted to drop you a line to say this is really very compelling stuff. It runs like a movie and you should be very proud. Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and thanks for sharing!
Aurilia chapter 30 . 1/19/2009
Grr...

When will I learn to check the 'completed' status before beginning an uberfic?

Sigh. Not your fault.

This is a most excellent tale and I can't wait to see it through to its final conclusion (which, if your pattern holds true, should be in two or three chapters at most, right?). I hope your muse is kind to you so that you can have the next installment out as soon as possible!

Thanks for the awesome read, and I hope to see the completion of this soon! Happy writing!
Deanlovr chapter 30 . 11/3/2008
Such a good long story as I like them ! :-) But don't forget the end ! I know u're busy but update it when you can please ! Thanx :-))
tellie chapter 30 . 10/27/2008
Once again, I have really enjoyed your fics Hurt Dean... It is just bound to happen.

I am definetly not complaining but I must say there is some points Dean nearly slipped OOC. I mean, he is not stupid. I can't see him not telling he is hurt or hurting if someone should probably know it to stop things going south, or if there is no need to stupid heroic stunts :P Of course there is Sam, and Dean just can't make him worry (and Julia to save, now) so... *starts to ponder*

Well, I just realised you are not in my facourite authors list! *crosses "add author to favoirites" and reviews*
CowboySteel chapter 30 . 10/5/2008
OMG WOW!

ARGH!

i'm so hooked, it must be almost illegal haha

x

this is fantastic :)
zuimar chapter 30 . 10/5/2008
OMG, you really are the best in writing Hurt-Dean stories, aren't you? Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse you come up with this chapter, awesome! Hope you can update soon!
Nilah chapter 30 . 10/4/2008
You can take your time, just so long as you finish it and I get to see Trent get what's coming to him. I am sticking with you to the end.
Trena81 chapter 30 . 10/4/2008
I love this fic. Can't wait for the next update!
cozmikfaerie chapter 30 . 10/4/2008
oh boy, I am really hoping Trent dies very,very painfully! another great chapter!