Reviews for Karma Sutra
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
...I don't even know what to say to this. lol. Josef made it so much funnier omg. Cool fic :D

Peace Out! _
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
You managed to mix humor with lots of sexual tension and the friendship of Josef with both of them, and a story about Beth adapting in her fledgling time. This story had it all. Well done.
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Nice work ;)
silvanelf chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
LOVED IT! my dear, dear roomie, (who currently is down with a bad case of the sniffles...yeah, sorry bout that...i really didn't mean to give you my cold) I love this! This is my new favorite one-shot. (why do i have a feeling, i;m going to say that with every one shot you write, she has at least 11 people!) Trapped in an Indian Love Temple, lol!

"Josef, i thought you were LEAVING!"

and especially the Josef giving them the 'educational tour' oh my god, can't breathe for laughter. You have brilliant humor! :D i won't ask you to continue, but know that it took all my willpower to resist that temptation. ;) (i don't wanna get punched again!) :( lol. :P
Rainstar of LightningClan chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very good one shot! I like it! India /is/ a wonderful country! I like learning about it. Though, sadly, I've never been there. I'm excited for you that you get to go though, so good luck and congratulations. One last thing, have fun with your immunizations! x3
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Heh, heh. This was fun to read. I'm suprised that Josef doesn't have a replica of the temple built and on his property. He'd probably make good use of his freshies that way! I cracked up laughing picturing the look on Beth's face when she realized Mick was knowledgeable on the kinky topic. Even though you had them in really unfamiliar territory, everybody, especially Josef was in character.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I have no great knowledge of this but I love Josef's reaction. thanks for the pleasure.
nightcap chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This was such fun. How do you come up with these ideas?
xosummerxo chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
good chapter continue
epm00012004 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
So good...so hot. I loved it!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ok, this has got to be the most unique start to a Moonlight story ever. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
heartagram69 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
LOL this was awesome!

so so funni!

hot damn can we get a detailed description of the cause of the 'cries' hehe, pretty please?