Reviews for Will You Be My Valentine?
Tasermon's Partner chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Please update again soon!

I know you've been awfully busy, and that you've also written some side-stories for this on AFF (don't know if the swap-concept will be used here, but I liked it). But I liked the progressive plot of this story as well. Please update when ya can!
Icezera chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Really high quality work! I was very surprised because i usually expect ratings of k to be bad, but this really broke the mold. The descriptions of rei really clinched it among my place of favs!
WeekendScribe chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Interesting and sweet.

I enjoyed reading this, if as you mentioned it was very Out Of Character, some parts moreso then others. I fail to see even Rei Ayanami not quite understanding Valentine's Day, not participating perhaps, but not completely ignorant either.

When Ayanami asked Ikari to hold her, that was unexpected and slightly redundant I think.. I understand the context of why she would do it. But not in the terms you surmised it in.. (Perhaps I only read it wrong.)

Very good, one for my favorites.
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
As expected this does not disappoint, great job.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hey, some of the better stories leave it to the readers' imaginations as to how lemony a story gets. ::chuckles::

Thanks for the story. It was both lovely and cute.

::dipsmooches the author::
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hehe! All very light and fluffy. Shinji and Rei are just too cute together! Lady Sesshy needs more WAFF! Keep up the good work!
Riko Ozaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Konnichiwa "Lord" Saturn-san,

Another piece of fine fiction from you.

I told you this would go over well.

Now if I could get some time for my story to

be written, I would have you doing some proofreading for me!

Hope you are feeling better and over your move.

Ja ne

Riko
Wheeljack69 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
An excellent story as usual, Saturn. I especially like the little bit of Valantines day history.

I don't really think that the girls were to OOC. Asuka has been nice, on occasion, and Rei does seem the type to be curious. At least she was prior to the 16th angel.

Wheeljack69

p.s. did this on my ipac so pardon an spelling mistakes.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
a nice one shot
Neferius chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very nice Valentines day story...with lots of big complicated words. Not that it bothered me it was just an observation.

The characters weren't too bad and though I didn't mind it, Asuka was the most OOC of the bunch.

You also reminded me of Yukiko Senoh and the fact that I'm writing her in one of my stories. I'll be bugging you with the details soon since I'm going to introduce her in the coming chapters.

Overall a great fluffy experience with a bit of sugar on the side.

I'd kiss you but then my friends would shoot me...twice.

Read ya Later.
Eric Blair chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
hm... short and fluffy.

The Asuka date does have the feeling of a SI, but it's nothing more than a read for what it's worth.

EB, out!