Reviews for Enough
dramaqueen452 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Awwww, I loved this, my two favourite characters together x
singsongsung chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Gilmore Girls One Tree Hill...my favourite combination. I'd never even thought about it before, but Jess and Peyton would really work together.

I loved it.
cabot007 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I love this fic...LOVE the pairing. I'm actually a huge fan of Jess/Peyton x-over pairing.

I SOO WISH I COULD FIND MORE OTH/GILMORE GIRLS FICS WITH THEM AS A COUPLE...

There definitely needs to be more...;) lol

Great job. U should SOO DO MORE JESS/PEYTON FICS!
SMBear chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Jess and Peyton! what a genius idea and amazing pairing.
lovinleyton320 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow, I totally wasn't thinking Jess through the whole thing, but it works when I think about it! My first thought was Dean from Supernatural, but some of the details didn't quite fit his story (thought maybe they'd been changed or something). Then I thought - maybe it's actually Lucas and you've been fooling us so that we'd accept a more crass version of him. And then when she said "Jess" I was like "Oh!" I really liked this oneshot. It was entertaining, touching, and fun. Nicely done!
othfan07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Jess/Peyton fict? Awesome. I wasn't sure who the guy was until you said his uncle was a cook. and then the attitude and everything seem to fit. love it.
mandakinss chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Ha! I knew it was Jess.. as soon as you mentioned he was reading, I was like 'oh its so Jess' lol. Great story... kinda odd crossover but oddly enough, I enjoyed it lol.
daseyislove chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
my two favorite characters in one oneshot. amazing as always
xobabiidoll chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow! You rock at any fic you write and this clearly proves it! Jess/Peyton, very interesting pair indeed. P I just wanted to say you did an awesome job. Loved all the things Jess tried to do to get Peyton to stop being mad at him.
xoheartinohioxo chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aw that was really good ] Although for some reason i was totally thinking it was Dean from SPN!
anettbianka chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
wow I still can't believe you really wrote it... I'm so proud of you... it was amazing... totally loved it. XD

Of course I knew who is the "he" from the beginning but if I wouldn't I still could have guessed it from all the little hints you gave away... good job on that.

They both were so much in character it's awesome. It felt a little weird to imagine them doing all these things but in a good way. :D

Oh and I adored the storyline... so funny!

*off to make a manip*
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
So I don't like the pairing - but the story was good! I like that you kept it open as to who it was until the end - though I figured it out when you mentioned that his uncle taught him to cook!
babybirdd chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
First off, you're just awesome for writing Jess/Peyton... EEK!:D This is the first JP I've read and of course, i love it
m3MRyz chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I so knew it was Jess, it just screamed with the crossover in the summary. It was the hint that he smirked and then read Tolstoy that gave it completely away and his lack of talking. Cute, always wondered about the potential coupling.
NewObsession chapter 1 . 2/6/2008