Reviews for Let's Be Nothing, I Hear It Lasts Forever
leap324 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
One if not the best BC story i've ever read.
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow. This was beautiful!
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I've just read this and wow it was beautiful. I hope you keep .
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/3/2008

Sorry, but I can't help it with your BC stories! They have that *squeal* factor that I love.

And I love that they were the last to realize they were together. I totally see that happening because it's Blair. And it's Chuck. Those two are too stubborn and whatnot to surrender to each other.

I'm glad Nate's okay with it. I figure he would be down the line because he loves Serena, so he shouldn't care about who B's with and I'm off topic. *stops*

Anyway... *SQUEAL*

-“When you said we were going to study, I didn’t think you actually meant study.”-

LMAO! I love Chuck.
Guard of the Heradi chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
:-) That was wonderful to read, pure romance without seeming cliche, that's quite something these days, usually the two go hand-in-hand. Will check out anything else you've written for Gossip Girl, this was a brilliant piece of writing, I hope you have the confidence in it that you deserve to have and the confidence of language that flows in this story xx
Strawb3rry-Fields chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This should have ten thousand reviews. Best GG fanfic I've read yet! It's AWESOME!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I LOVE THIS. Everything was perfect and I think it was my favorite of your oneshots.
bsloths chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aww. That was really sweet. I like this one too. Oh, heck, you know I like them all. I actually don't want to smack Nate in this, either. That's a pretty big feat, you making him likeable, because nothing against the talented and handsome Chace Crawford, but Nathaniel just gets on my nerves.

That's enough about that. Anyway, great oneshot, and I hope to see more!
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
aw I Loved this one it was so sweet

I hope you write more stories son

your an amazing writer
Clarista chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I loved it. Omg I totally see CB happening like this. At first they think it's nothing n then bit by bit everyone finds out their dating before's so CB. I really loved the bit on his bed, glad they took a study break. lol
long island lolita chapter 1 . 2/7/2008

I love the title more than anything on the face of the earth.

Anyways, this is amazing. Squee. I'm kind of incoherent thanks to your story, but I love it. :)
Katie76842 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Loved it :)
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
A unique and completely original title, one which convinced me to look into this story. I adored every bit of it, the detail and the fludidity of the story were much appreciated. I hope you continue to write for this pairing as I'm sure that I'll enjoy reading them. Well done, once again.

jeytonlover chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Okay, I have to start this off by telling you that I've never watched an episode of Gossip Girl in my life but I keep seeing your name pop up in my inbox writing these stories and I couldn't take it anymore, I had to read it.

So I looked at names and but pictures to faces and I dove in.

You're writing is superb and really I didn't even feel like I needed to know these character. You tell everything so beautifully that we just get caught up in the moment. And after reading it I feel like I get these people.

This was wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that was so good! i loved every little bit.